Prayer Needed For a Dear Member of this Forum!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Prayer Needed For a Dear Member of this Forum!

Postby Edwin » Sun May 13, 2012 5:56 am

Everyone who knows how to pray, Crisi, from the forum here needs our prayers. She a regular positive contributor here who blesses all our lives with her godly communications with us. We are so thankful for her input here, and for her dedication to the Lord!

Crisi needs our prayers, and she just told me that she is not feeling well, and asked me to ask you all on the forum to pray for her. Join me in praying for Crisi. "Dear Lord Jesus, you see that Crisi is not feeling well. She is one of your dear children, and she is our sister in Christ, and I pray in Jesus Name that you will heal, strengthen, and comfort Crisi in her time of need!"

Please continue to pray for Crisi, as the Lord lays it upon your hearts. Thank you so much! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Re: Prayer Needed For a Dear Member of this Forum!

Postby red » Sun May 13, 2012 7:07 am

will pray for Crisi then. what is her illness? best we know spicific prob. lots of ppl need prayers.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun May 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Red, Crisi didn't say, but just said that she didn't feel well, and she asked me to ask people on the forum to pray for her. According to my time calculations she went to bed really early and not feeling well. I appreciate you and others praying for her. That is wonderful when we will pray for each other. I have been praying, and I know you and others have as well, so I trust she is feeling better by now. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Crisi,

you are in our thoughts and prayers... I am sorry to hear that you are sick again. I was hoping that things were getting better with our last message. I am thinking of you and wishing you the best little one.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 am

Crisi, I see you posted here on the forum, so I hope and pray that you are better! I am happy that other people were willing to join in, in praying for Crisi. We all need prayer at times for one thing or another. We have been seeing answers to prayer in our family. God does answer prayers when we call on Him! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 am

Edwin wrote:Everyone who knows how to pray, Crisi, from the forum here needs our prayers. She a regular positive contributor here who blesses all our lives with her godly communications with us. We are so thankful for her input here, and for her dedication to the Lord!

Crisi needs our prayers, and she just told me that she is not feeling well, and asked me to ask you all on the forum to pray for her. Join me in praying for Crisi. "Dear Lord Jesus, you see that Crisi is not feeling well. She is one of your dear children, and she is our sister in Christ, and I pray in Jesus Name that you will heal, strengthen, and comfort Crisi in her time of need!"

Please continue to pray for Crisi, as the Lord lays it upon your hearts. Thank you so much! :D :D :D :D

Thanks for praying for me. Just stress at work, maybe. just pray also for appetite. Thank you. :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm

I need your prayers for my mother who has been stroke since 2004 June. She is in bad condition now and yesterday she just not feeling well and her body got numb. She is in mild stroke again I guess. Her left body is paralyze since she got stroke. ANd now she can not speak well. Thank you, Crisi
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 pm

We will pray for your mother, Crisi. Strokes are terrible, and the damage that they do. My mother-in-law spent several years not being able to get around well after having a stoke. It altered her thinking, reasoning, and made a different person out of her. It was sad the years that she spent in that condition. My wife Carol's nephew had a stoke, and now he can't do a lot. He is actually getting better though. He lost the use of his right side of his body, and his speach as well as thinking has changed. He was a gifted pianist, but now he can only play with one hand. We are thankful he is getting better than he was for a while. :D :D
Edwin

Postby wayne208 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Crisi & Edwin.. I will pray that Both of Your Family's Get well .. Stay Strong and Keep Believing in God he will Help You :)
wayne208

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 am

Thank you so much for your message. I appreciate your concern to me.
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum