HEALTH TIPS 2 - HEART ATTACKS & DRINKING WARM WATER

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

HEALTH TIPS 2 - HEART ATTACKS & DRINKING WARM WATER

Postby villa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water

This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about Heart Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is very Harmful to have Cold Drink/Water during a meal. Because, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

French fries and Burgers are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to this demon. Avoid them for your Heart's Health

Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...
A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting . Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line .

You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says that everyone must be well informed about this to save lives. Share this with your family, relatives and friends. I think they woud appreciate it.

BY: VILLA
villa

Re: HEALTH TIPS 2 - HEART ATTACKS & DRINKING WARM WATER

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Thank you, Villa, for that good information! Carol took high blood pressure medication years ago that damaged her heart. When the doctor examines her, he finds her to be like a person who has had a heart attack. One doctor asked Carol when she had her heart attack, and she said I have never had a heart attack. Then she was told that it was the high blood pressure medication that she took years ago.

We just had a good friend die last evening from where we used to live in Stehekin. He was at church Sunday evening, and everything seemed to be fine. Then he had two of his friends over for supper last evening. They went home. He climbed the stairs to where his bedroom was and died at the top of the stairs. It looks like he had a heart attack. It was sudden and a shock to everyone. He was ready to go, and now he is with the Lord, so that is a comfort for all who were his friends and knew him.

My Dad would not drink cold ice water because he was working with a guy in the mines when he was young who drank ice water while he was hot and working hard, and the guy died right there.

Our kids live near a college town where a lot of foreign students attend. They had a friend from one of those, a Taiwaanese friend who brought tea to our family Thanksgivings in past years. The tea was from his families' concoction. Anyway he told us that he and his family do not believe in drinking cold beverages, and he was saying the same thing that you wrote about the adverse health implications of drinking cold beverages. This is good information! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Tigger82d » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 am

My Granny is 80 years young and still going strong. The only medicine she takes is something for headaches and ordinary aches and pains. I had never thought of drinking hot water before but when I read this I immediatly thought of her, she has coffee going all the time and she won't drink it if its cold. I know coffee is not as godd for the body, but the whole idea here seems to being drink hot liquid. Thanks for the article here.
Tigger82d

Postby edeline » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Thanks for the information about those illnesses. Sometimes, we tend to overlook and just neglect to take good good care of our health until time comes that our bodies are getiing weak. Many people really love to drink cold beverages and just ignore the possible outcomes that they might bring. Once it is a habbit, it will always be a habbit unless firm discipline will take place.
I am just lucky I am not drinking too much cold drinks and I don't even like softdrinks which most people really do.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 am

When I was a little boy I remember drinking orange pop two or three times. I never drank coke or pepsi, until I was in high school, then I drank a few pepsis with a friend. I remember thinking about how strong some of the pops tasted, and I was wondering why anyone would want to drink them. I drank a grape pop with an acquaintance, but I wasn't fond of it. Since getting out on my own we would get rootbeer and make rootbeer floats with icecream periodically, but not really often. Then when we moved to Stehekin we got a pop every day with our lunches that were provided as a result of our employment. For about 9 years I drank a rootbeer pop every day with my lunch. I worked at the same place, but I had a change in employers, and the second employer still provided my lunches because it was written in my employment contract, but he took my provided pop drinks away from me. I did not cry big tears; I didn't even feel badly because I never drank the stuff on a regular basis until I went to work there, and I think that had an adverse effect on my teeth! :o :shock: :oops: :( :roll: :lol: I was happy not to drink pop, and I went back to drinking milk with my lunches, and I am still drinking milk with all my meals, and I haven't had very many pop drinks in the 2 years since we worked at that place, and I don't even care about drinking any pop. I drink a little hot chocolate at times. I was drinking it quite often for a while, but I have gotten away from that also, and I just mainly drink milk and orange juice! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Erin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 am

I've read about this before in regards to metabolism. The idea is that warm water will increase your metabolism and you'll lose weight. I haven't read about it in regards to the heart's health. I think this is a myth and not true. Try looking it up and you might find something about it.
Erin

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

I do know from being a waiter in a restaurant for a short time that there are a lot of Indian/Pakistani people who will not drink a glass of water with ice in it.

Our daughter's Taiwanese friend would not drink cold, ice water, or even eat anything cold near frozen, like icecream, or smoothies or that very reason. He believe it, and said it was against our body's heath to take in cold and freezing things. My Dad was working in a mine in Kellogg Idaho when he was in his early twenties. He watch a guy die right in front of him standing there just after drinking a glass of ice water. The guy was hot from working hard, drank the glass of ice water, and he died right there in front of my Dad. The rest of my Dad's life he would not drink ice water as a result of that terrible experiece. I have watched lots of people drink and eat cold things, and I have never seen that, but I kind of took his view on that and decided not to drink very cold things while working hard and hot. I think eating icecream might not be a dangerous because you are not taking in the cold and freezing quite as quickly. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Return to General Forum