Best career for Filipina?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Best career for Filipina?

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm

I am wondering, for a Filipina living in the Philippines, what is the best career? I don't mean what does she like, I mean which career has the best employment possibilities and the best pay of these three:
(1) teacher
(2) registered nurse
(3) midwife
BigBlastGuy

Re: Best career for Filipina?

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Top 10 Best Jobs or Careers in the Philippines
Votes
1 ) Mechanical Engineering 1,236
2 ) Electrical Engineering 1,217
3 ) Accountancy 1,201
4 ) Nursing 1,187
5 ) Call Center Jobs 1,172
6 ) Teachers / Educators 1,167
7 ) Information Technology 1,154
8 ) Civil Engineering 1,088
9 ) Travel and tourism related 1,053
10 ) Doctors of Medicine 1,043

This source I get is from PinoyTop10.com
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

This is interesting because a friend of my friend's filipina wife in the Philippines recently finished her nursing education, and I understand that she is working in a call center. I think that is quite common for people to become educated in one field, and then they have difficulty finding a position in that field, so they work at something else. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 am

Nursing because we are most caring and sweet in the whole world. When we work abroad nursing pays alot of money. he he
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby DavidM » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:10 am

red wrote:Nursing because we are most caring and sweet in the whole world. When we work abroad nursing pays alot of money. he he

You're so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DavidM

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 am

We love to have Red around here because she has really great ideas and then she adds a lot of humor to this place! More than one person has had their day brightened because of what Red as said! I think nursing is a great field anywhere in the world. Our daughter worked as a baby nurse in the hospital for several years. She got into an abusive situation where her husband tried to kill her with a gun. She had already removed the bullets, and when he found that out he beat her with the stock of that gun, as well as kicking her and punching her. It is a miracle that she is even alive, and God rescued her or she would not be alive. Anyway as a result of broken bones she has lost sensation in her right hand, and I don't know what the solution to that will be, or whether they can correct that with surgery or what, but because of that she is in no condition to practice her nursing for now anyway, even though she is still legally qualified. Her 18 year old daughter is planning to go into nursing as well. It is a tough course from what I understand, but it is worth it, and as Red said the nurses can make a lot of money. She is also correct in that people such as the filipinas who are caring with good hearts make wonderful nurses! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:12 pm

And sexy pretty too..so patients get well sooner because we care heartily and use God's word for encouragement. We are best caregivers too. Thats why lots of men love Filipinas. :D
red

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Yes all those men patients fall in love with those pretty nurses! They have to get well, because if they didn't they would not be able to chase and catch them! :lol: :lol: The caring and showing that to the patients is wonderfull, and the fact that you use God's word for encouragement is a great added bonus! Of course you don't want to give them such wonderful care that they don't want to leave either! At least you would not have patients trying to escape! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 pm

red wrote:Nursing because we are most caring and sweet in the whole world. When we work abroad nursing pays alot of money. he he

Which career gives a Filipina living in the Philippines the best opportunity to obtain a job and make a decent income? If you are advising your daughter which career to chose to insure she has a job and income thru her life, what career is that?
BigBlastGuy

Postby red » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:37 pm

I advise the RN . Teachers are low paying job in phils and midwife. RN is in demand in US and offers high salary. But i wont dictate my girls what to do when they grow up. I would let them choose which career field they want.
red

Next

Return to General Forum