Quistion Time

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Quistion Time

Postby wolfetone100 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm just wondering and maby a few of the bible bridgade and the this happened my first cousins aunts goldfish person ( otherwise known as the religous right wing the people who bright you George Bush !! ) explain there views on homosexual people on muslims and on equal rights for woman please ! As someone who dosent belive in persecuting gay people,invading and destroying other nations or imprisoning people for their beliefs i would love to hear there arguments Oh and to rub salt into the wounds i belive men and woman are equal ! i look forward to it . As they say in the bible belt YEEHAWWW
wolfetone100

Re: Quistion Time

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 pm

wolfetone100 wrote:I'm just wondering and maby a few of the bible bridgade and the this happened my first cousins aunts goldfish person ( otherwise known as the religous right wing the people who bright you George Bush !! ) explain there views on homosexual people on muslims and on equal rights for woman please ! As someone who dosent belive in persecuting gay people,invading and destroying other nations or imprisoning people for their beliefs i would love to hear there arguments Oh and to rub salt into the wounds i belive men and woman are equal ! i look forward to it . As they say in the bible belt YEEHAWWW

I am quite confuse with your statement. Please ask again what you are trying to understand us?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Return to General Forum