how would you describe fairy tales in books & in real life?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

how would you describe fairy tales in books & in real life?

Postby being_meh » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 am

mmm. does this question occur to your mind once in your life? in books fairy tales starts with "once upon a time" and always ends with " and they live happily ever after" but how about in real world? do you think there is really an happily ever after? and how does fairy tales in real life affects u as a person?

I am just wondering what other people think about this...because me i still believe on fairy tales no matter what the start of the story either good or bad.. what matters is how that made us as a person at the end..
:)
being_meh

Re: how would you describe fairy tales in books & in real li

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:48 pm

I love fairy tales! The have such happy feelings throughout the story. Once upon a time, and the story begins, and, and they lived happily ever after never ends! I think all of us have hopes as we go through life. We live, we dream, and we keep going. An elderly member in a church I pastored many years ago compared the Gospel, the Christian experience, and God's promises to a fairy tale, only she said it was true, and yes it is true. We have hope in the Lord. Hopefully as we live we all try to make our lives read like a fairy tale. Sometimes there are bad things along the way, but things usually always get better, hopefully. I like the part, and they lived happily ever after! :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Fairy tales books are made up by a person's imagination. In reality sometimes things can happen just like in fairy tales. I did not know one, mostly I know is from movies. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 am

When I was attending teacher's college, I ready children's fairly tales. I loved them and they were very intetaining! The 10 years I spent teaching as a substute teacher I read fairly tales to early elementary students many times, duing reading, as well as recreational reading time, and some times when there was time to kill like before lunch, after the kids had washed there hands and were waiting for their time to go to lunch. I love fairly tales. Mostly as Red, said they are imagination generated, but as she also said some of them do come true! I like to believe in fairly tales and hope that some, many of our dreams will come true! We must do something also to make them come true. I struggled for 3 years to get my cellar and the water system put in. I had many people who criticized me for not just putting it in a hurry. Our kids were embarrassed as people were critical of them, thinking they are not helping us enough. One guy said, "Why don't you get a back hoe in there, and dig that cellar out!?" Well, it was under the house, so by hand was the only choice. It was very hard on me in some ways, and a lot of people were short of patience with me on it, but this fall and winter we got it finished! Now we are rejoicing! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:57 am

being_meh wrote:mmm. does this question occur to your mind once in your life? in books fairy tales starts with "once upon a time" and always ends with " and they live happily ever after" but how about in real world? do you think there is really an happily ever after? and how does fairy tales in real life affects u as a person?

I am just wondering what other people think about this...because me i still believe on fairy tales no matter what the start of the story either good or bad.. what matters is how that made us as a person at the end..
:)

For me, to be honest, life is not always the day as the fairy tale. A lot of people today are not really ready that they always go with their emotion when it comes to decision in life when getting married or enter into relationship. While talking to my niece today, as she is applying for work, she shared to me about her classmates who got pregnant while studying and good that they were able to finish studies and able to apply board exam on nursing. And the good thing is that they passed. Two or her classmates got pregnant and one just deliver baby and they never knew after the board exam. One is cumlaude. Sad to say that the guy leave her, and the other one, she did not know where. In this case, there are people who are intelligent but actually made unwise decisions in life. It wont guarantee that someone is smart will be successful in terms of decisions in life. Intelligent but dull, as I say.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby wayne208 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 am

I also believe in Fairy Tales . But I must admit they are getting Harder to find Now Days . To Me a Fairy Tale May Start out badly but it Ends Happily Ever After . I think that is the Romantic in Me . M&M I am so glad those Girls got that Education .. I wish Everyone had a Good Education to Fall back onto . A Nurse can Make a Living anywhere here in the States as Some American Ladies Think They are Movie Stars in the Making and Have Yet to be Discovered ? Sadly by the time they figure out they cannot Sing like Taylor Swift or Act Like Selena Gomez it is Too Late for them ... My Cousin's best Friend Broke up with a Guy who wanted to Marry her . So that She could go to Some Acting School in Chicago ..But after 2 Years Her Parents were Tired of Supporting Her Jet Setting Life Style and now She has to get a Job and work .. She Tried to go back to the Guy whose Family owned a Business but by then He had found a Girl who Loved Him and was Married . Me I feel sorry for Her and all the Money She has Wasted running around .. She now works at a Coffee shop and her Jet Setting Friends will not even Visit Her or Call Her or Return her Text's ..
wayne208

Postby red » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Fairy tales are just in books and movies creation of someone's mind for happy endings, for entertainment. Life has lots of struggles and juggles. We create our actions and make decisions interact with others in every challenging days of our lives. It is how life we make it. ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:26 am

when i was a kid i really love to watch fairy tales even how many times i watch it i just amaze with it. some people ive known that it can compare to fairy tales when it comes to there love life but some are not it may not an happy ending but for me life must goes on we really cant compare to fairy tales our real life story. its really your choice what made your life is and what makes you happy.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby toni » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:16 am

fairy tales are just stories that ends with happy moments or sad stories in the end. I believe that there is joy in serving one another in married life. Share life and engage to life that is what really matters. If you just do nothing and no reason to live then it is dull life. Hope you can relate and agree with.
toni

Postby jk.kj73 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Fairy tales stories are not real and it is just human imagination and everyone could make his own story and write a fairy tale. In real life? I doubt it because we make our own story to tell.
jk.kj73

Return to General Forum