Salary / Income

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Salary / Income

Postby GoldJackass » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

What is the income for various careers / jobs in the Philippines? What is your job and what is your pay in pesos? Answers from filipinas or people living in the Philippines only please.
GoldJackass

Re: Salary / Income

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 am

GoldJackass wrote:What is the income for various careers / jobs in the Philippines? What is your job and what is your pay in pesos? Answers from filipinas or people living in the Philippines only please.

I read long time ago in a book, about impolite questions (just really forgot that book) .. It states that asking a person "How much he or she is earning is being IMPOLITE. That is why when somebody ask you that, he or she is impolite. Just be very careful of what you are asking because it will reflect your personality of who you are.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Gary2310 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Crisi, I could not have said it better:)

Our thoughts are the landscape of our soul, and our words define its essence,
Gary2310

Postby Edwin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Yes, Crisi, Jackass, and Gary123, there are a few impolite questions that people who have a lot of nerve sometimes ask. They have not been taught many manners, and sometimes they need a jolt of reality! So, here goes! You never ask a woman how old she is or how much she weighs! :lol: :lol: If you ask her, she will probably lie to you, and then think you are pretty stupid! :lol: :lol: You never ask someone what is in their minds! They may tell you, and then you might be in a lot of trouble! :lol: :lol: You are right, you don't ask someone how much money they make, because you might be suspect for some kind of underhanded activity! :lol: :lol: My older brother was always appauled at questions governmental people ask in their surveys! He would say that he wondered if they wanted to know when last he used the toilet!!!! :lol: :lol: A little ettiquete, and some sensitivity always goes a long way, and once you know someone really well, like you are ready to be married to them, you might ask some of the more personal questions, but don't ask them what is in their mind, or they might tell you, or they might even give you a piece of their mind! :lol: :lol: Funny, huh!!!! :lol: :lol: The message here is serious, but don't take it too seriously, just learn a lesson from it! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm

I remember when I first arrived in Nova Scotia where many of the people are not very tall.I was 6'4" and every time I went out someone would demand to know"just how tall are you anyway?" One time I was getting fed up and a drunk fat chick loudly demanded to know. I asked her in the same tone of voice "Just how much do you weigh anyway?"
Maybe I shouldn`t have but it did get my point across ;)
Smiley

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Edwin wrote:Yes, Crisi, Jackass, and Gary123, there are a few impolite questions that people who have a lot of nerve sometimes ask. They have not been taught many manners, and sometimes they need a jolt of reality! So, here goes! You never ask a woman how old she is or how much she weighs! :lol: :lol: If you ask her, she will probably lie to you, and then think you are pretty stupid! :lol: :lol: You never ask someone what is in their minds! They may tell you, and then you might be in a lot of trouble! :lol: :lol: You are right, you don't ask someone how much money they make, because you might be suspect for some kind of underhanded activity! :lol: :lol: My older brother was always appauled at questions governmental people ask in their surveys! He would say that he wondered if they wanted to know when last he used the toilet!!!! :lol: :lol: A little ettiquete, and some sensitivity always goes a long way, and once you know someone really well, like you are ready to be married to them, you might ask some of the more personal questions, but don't ask them what is in their mind, or they might tell you, or they might even give you a piece of their mind! :lol: :lol: Funny, huh!!!! :lol: :lol: The message here is serious, but don't take it too seriously, just learn a lesson from it! :lol: :lol:

My point is "WHAT you say and HOW you say it are two different things". In any relationship - family, marriage, bf-gf, or even in family members, it needs psychology. Be very sensitive of how you say things. Because it will affect each feelings. :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm

You are right, Crisi, sensitivity is very import, in not only what is said, but also in how it is said! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 am

GoldJackass wrote:What is the income for various careers / jobs in the Philippines? What is your job and what is your pay in pesos? Answers from filipinas or people living in the Philippines only please.

It depends of what classification of City or Municipality she work for. Or it depends if she works in the government or private one. It also depends of what kind of work she has. To be honest, a lot of filipinas are hard working but the chances of getting a better job is hard. this is due to competition and also the "WHOM you know" if you wanted to land a job in the government. But still those who are intelligent has greatly chance work in a higher position.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 am

We would all like to do better than we do, I think. We do the best that we can, and then we do the best with what we have, with what God has blessed us with, and then we are content with what God has provided. With food and raiment we are to be content. Well, we need shelter too, huh, and we need transportation. When God provides our needs, we can be thankful, even if we don't have all we wish we had. :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:58 am

ADMIN NOTE: GoldJackass' account was disabled. User posts from a dubious IP in a netblock where proxies and nudity sites are hosted (pltracking.com, turbohide.com, nakedbabes,ws). User needs to be identified by emailing administrator before further posts are allowed. His last post, which was all about money, was not approved.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Next

Return to General Forum