Broken Hearted

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Broken Hearted

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Jesus came to heal the broken hearted, deliver the captives, give sight to the blind, free those who are captives, and preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luke 4: 18; Jesus said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the capltives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19; To preach the acceptable year of the Lord." :D :D
Edwin

Re: Broken Hearted

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am

I have been so many heartaches in life. Family, friends, even love life. But I know that the good thing is that God wanted us to experience this so that we can also comfort others. Not only that God wants us to mature in our emotionally life. I know that God is always working in our lives everyday. We only need to trust Him more and more. Did you trust the Lord today and to come?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 am

Jesus binds up the broken hearted, and He sets the captives free. We have a promise from the Lord that he will make our crooked ways straight if we will look to Him and trust in Him. Many of us have many heartaches and disappointments, and it is true that we are able to help other people after we have suffered. We can be a meanse of healing for other people from the Lord if we will allow Him to work through us! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm

For me, it is very painful when you really been to a broken heart. It is better to be hurt physically than when you are emotionally hurt. It will always go through the heart and it is hard to overcome. But I learn to trust the Lord more and to always give my heart to Him knowing that He promised us to have an abundant life. That is something for Christian to look upon. I am thankful I become Christian.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Crisi, you being a Christian, you have a wonderful security in the Lord. Things may be hard, but you have the Lord to be with you, and go with you through every trial! There is an old saying in our country, USA, "Rocks and sticks may break my bones, but" something abouts can't or won't ever hurt me. But Crisi, you and I know that is not true. Words to hurt very much, and the emotional damage is almost worse than physical damage. Our youngest daughter suffered both with her last marriage, and I don't know which is worse. She hurts really badly, takes medication for it, which helps a little, and she as also been damaged emotionally, badly. It is bad news, and we depend on the Lord to help us. I think she is using animal love to help her overcome her problems. She has too many dogs!!!! She has goats, which is fine, she has a horse, she now has a pig, and we have a pig, she has chickens, she got a baby heifer dairy calf, half holstein and half Jersey, a beautiful little girl, with the whitest colors you can imagine, browns markings like a holstein, and then the shape of her face with a Jersey appearance, and really long legs. It will be a pleasure to milk her, because there won't be much bending over, like trying milk miniature Jerseys, which I did, until our daughter who lives here got mad at me! :( :roll: :lol: :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Those who are cheater, and lyer and dishonest, they will always struggle with their lives. They will never have peace at heart and will always untrustworthy. For me, God sees me wherever I am and God sees you also. So if you are cheating and been dishonest, God will always punish you with all pain and problems in life. For, vengeance is not mine, sayeth the Lord
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Jesus is the healer of the broken hearted. There is a song, "Jesus cares," and He does. He cares about every thing that we have a hard time with. Jesus is the one who will not put out the smoldering flame, but fan it into a fire. He will not break the reed that is fragile, and almost broken, but he will repair it. We have hewed out systerns that do not hold water, but Jesus fixes them so they do hold water. Jesus is the potter and we are the clay, and He molds us into what He wants us to be! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Edwin wrote:Jesus is the healer of the broken hearted. There is a song, "Jesus cares," and He does. He cares about every thing that we have a hard time with. Jesus is the one who will not put out the smoldering flame, but fan it into a fire. He will not break the reed that is fragile, and almost broken, but he will repair it. We have hewed out systerns that do not hold water, but Jesus fixes them so they do hold water. Jesus is the potter and we are the clay, and He molds us into what He wants us to be! :D :D

No matter what we have been through in life, Jesus loves us. that is one I try to inculcate in my mind. I know that in due time, we will be healed and be happy. We might have so many sins committed but He cleanse us. Remember, He came to the world, for us sinners for repentance.
crisipicada

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:10 pm

To be into a relationship that did not work and sometimes you need to redirect your relationship is painful. It is sometimes you will decide what is best for both of you because it will allow you to do what is better than continuing a relationship. Because of this, you feel the pain and be broken hearted. In due time you the pain will be relieved. It just need time.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm

there a saying that "Time Can Heal" when your broken hearted its not easy to move on unless you dont love the person seriously, if you do its to painful to be hurt by someone whom you love most :( you cries a lot at night, you cant eat well, its like you dont have a life to move on, you look terrible. when broken hearted strikes in you, it will notice by someone loves you, your mother or bestfriends. there the one that will comfort you in times youve been down.
angel

Next

Return to General Forum