An Unexpected Visitor

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

An Unexpected Visitor

Postby Edwin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Our kids who live here close to us took one of my great nieces home that had been visiting them here and her grandfather who is my older brother, and she had more fun. I didn't even get to see her because our daughter here still doesn't want me to come anywhere near them or to their house. I have learned to accept that, so it is okay. It kind of hurts my feelings, but I am trying to keep my heart right before the Lord, and then she can answer to the Lord for the way she treats me.

Anywhere there daughter who is a senior in high school, 12th grade came home unexpectely, and she is locked out of their house. I'm not sure whether they lock up to keep her youngest sister locked out, or to keep me locked out, and I guess it doesn't even matter. But, because of that we have the priviledge and fun of having our granddaughter here in our house with us until her parents our daughter returns home. When she walked in the door I have her one half of a giant hershey dark slightly sweetened chocolate bar, and you should have seen her face light up! She is a chocolate addict, so I knew she would like that!
Edwin

Re: An Unexpected Visitor

Postby Chas » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 am

A nice post Edwin, thanks for sharing. The unexpected nice surprises are always the best ones.
Chas

Re: An Unexpected Visitor

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 am

Yes, Chas, those unexpected surprises are fun! I'm glad she was locked out of her house, so we had fun with her while she called her parents to figure out how to get into her house!
Edwin

Return to General Forum