Easter Bunny

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Easter Bunny

Postby Edwin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 pm

What kind of eggs does the Easter bunny lay? Do they hatch into little bunnies? Easter is a nice time of the year when the promise of spring and summer are just around the corner for us. I know you in the Philippines are into your summer already with low water in the rivers, and not much rain, with things drying up. The years that Carol's brother lived in the Philippines, he is dead now and his ashes look towards Iloilo, but when he was alive he complained each year about the dry season.

In this country families with little kid's color, boil, decorate, and hide the chicken eggs so that the little kids can hunt them. For many years around Easter time I have eaten lots of boiled eggs! I love to eat boiled eggs! Anyway the trappings of Easter are kind of fun! We as Christians think of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus, and that all has a lot of meaning for us. We sing songs, such as "He Lives," "He Arose," and a few others as well.

Our church for the last few years has been meeting on Easter Sunday morning at the Performing Arts Center, and they normally have some finger food out front before the service begins. They normally have some special singing, sing some Easter songs, have a sermon/message, and it is a nice occasion. When we were younger we used to go to the cemetary for what we called a Sun Rise service. We would all sing some songs about Jesus resurrection as the sun would be coming up in the early morning.

Some are already celebrating special days leading up to the Easter Morning. When Easter does come, Happy Easter everyone! :D :D
Edwin

Re: Easter Bunny

Postby Edwin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Someone told me that if you put the Easter Bunnies in with the chickens they will lay eggs. Do you think that would work? If you try it, let me know how it turns out!!!! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum