Half thousand

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Half thousand

Postby mystic » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:07 am

Oh, I wanted to announce the moment we reach 500 true users, and now we are 502.

Anyway, after the big, huge purge, the community is growing and we are all real! Congratulations to Jaderune.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Re: Half thousand

Postby pinkstone » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:16 am

mystic wrote:Oh, I wanted to announce the moment we reach 500 true users, and now we are 502.

Anyway, after the big, huge purge, the community is growing and we are all real! Congratulations to Jaderune.

Mabuhay! We have reached now to 502 REAL users here in Jaderune! Congratulations to all the Admin in this Christian website!! :D I wish we will reach more and more and that many will also be encouraged to post here in the forum! The more the merrier!!
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:48 am

pinkstone wrote:
mystic wrote:Oh, I wanted to announce the moment we reach 500 true users, and now we are 502.

Mabuhay! We have reached now to 502 REAL users here in Jaderune! Congratulations to all the Admin in this Christian website!! :D I wish we will reach more and more and that many will also be encouraged to post here in the forum! The more the merrier!!

congratulation to jaderune and to all admins here. thank you for creating this christian community. im happy and glad to be part of community of jaderune. more people, more readers, more post, more friends and more lovers :D.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:52 pm

I all your help would much rather have 500 real members that 6000 spammers anytime. Thank for all your help Mystic
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks again to mystic for all of your help to get the forum cleaned and running properly.

But as a reminder...this is no longer the jaderune forum. It is the Christian Pilipina Forum :)

Now if only some enlightened individual with magical fingers would purge the name of Jade and Rune Pen Pals from the sub-header, then maybe members would not think of that name anymore when they visit this forum. ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Wow 500 + users on this site .. That is Great I Hope that someday We can see 700 on here . I thank God for helping Me find this Place . I hope that everyone Has a Great Day and God Bless .
wayne208

Postby mystic » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:32 am

jadegil6 wrote:Now if only some enlightened individual with magical fingers would purge the name of Jade and Rune Pen Pals from the sub-header

Where do you see Jade and Rune? I don't see it.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby tom » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:16 am

mystic wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:Now if only some enlightened individual with magical fingers would purge the name of Jade and Rune Pen Pals from the sub-header

Where do you see Jade and Rune? I don't see it.
      The sub-heading (near the top) of most pages contains:
    "Board index ‹ Jade and Rune Pen Pals ‹ Your first forum"
        Also, on the "board index" page it says:
      "View unanswered posts • View active topics
      JADE AND RUNE PEN PALS"
          i think those are what Michael is referring to.
          i hope this helps...
          :)
        Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
        tom

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Yes...Tom is right.

Board index ‹ Jade and Rune Pen Pals ‹ Your first forum

Listed near the top of all of the pages. I have been afraid that I might erase all of the forum if I tried to delete that. :lol:
        jadegil6
        Site Admin

Postby angel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 am

congratulations! Good job to all admins. thank you for this christian penpals. :)
        angel

Next

Return to General Forum