Am brand new today

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Am brand new today

Postby akmale60 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:11 pm

I just ran across this site while I was googling "finding good pinay girls, after looking at several sites, with less than desirable results, I found this one.....it looks promising...time will tell.
Thank you.
akmale60

Re: Am brand new today

Postby cheryz » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:32 am

Hi akmale. Welcome to the forum. I know you can find one here a good filipina. Just read some threads and share some of your thoughts. Good luck. And have a blessed day to you.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Am brand new today

Postby Stephen1125 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello to everyone I am new to this forum I just joined a few minutes ago. I'm hoping to learn more about pinay ladies and hopefully will have better luck than the other sites I've seen. Thanks
Stephen1125

Postby angel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:11 pm

hi welcome to the forum Akmale60. Good Luck And God Bless You. May You find a better filipina here in christian pilipina, so many filipina here you could choose .. :) :) just message her :) a little advice from me you must be friends first :)
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:34 pm

To the New guys here Welcome to this Board . The Pinay's here are about as Nice as You could hope to Find anywhere . I use to belong to a Dating site it was not a Good fit for Me . I Hope that everyone here can find their true Mate or at Least a Friend to talk to . May God watch over Us and Bless Us All :)
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:12 am

hi to you stephen1125, welcome to the forum hope you can find the right girl for you. have a great day and enjoy posting in this forum. happy to have more more new friends here. God bless us all. :D
angel

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:11 pm

I read this prayer,"Lord, thank your today, and this day as never had been happen". It was thinking, how come, that everyday is different from day to day.

This then I realized, that everyday is a new day. A new day, as God, gave us new day. God's mercy is renewed everyday, and that we are thankful to Him.

Thank you Lord for brand new day everyday.

Aren't you happy that everyday is new day and brand new? :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Return to General Forum