BBL or Bangsamoro Basic Law

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

BBL or Bangsamoro Basic Law

Postby toni » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:19 am

Do you like to be passed the law called Bangsamorro Basic Law? If that could be passed in the senate the MILF will get 70 Billion Pesos Budget. Where will they spend this money? Do you think they will use this in the future to separate Mindanao as separate country? Any comment is encouraged.
toni

Re: BBL or Bangsamoro Basic Law

Postby crisipicada » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

I am not sure but I think it wont do good. Because why make another law when there is National law? Why Mindanao has its own law while there is already a Philippine law?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:28 pm

I think you live close enough to throw a rock and hit a rebel, don't you crisipicada?
Hopefully, they love firefighters, but I know they don't love the police. In case anyone didn't know...in the Philippiners, the police are all employed by the government as the PNP...Philippine National Police. They do not have separate police departments for each city or province, and the police are often the target of the violence from the Muslim rebels.
Keep safe there, young firefighter!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 pm

As i read that article its It brings us closer to transforming Muslim Mindanao from a permanent potential into a reality where peace and prosperity abide.
Maybe it could bring peaceful community if ever that bill will passed. Just my opinion. ;)

credits: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/490146/news/nation/house-panel-approves-bangsamoro-basic-law
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby toni » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 pm

"17 senators sign BBL substitute bill" is one of the hot topic online right now. Anyone can read it in this link - ttps://sg.news.yahoo.com/17-senators-sign-bbl-substitute-000000290.html
toni

Return to General Forum