Iglesia ni Kristo

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Iglesia ni Kristo

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:36 am

Have anyone heard the news about the religion, Iglesia ni Kristo? I heard in the news that they are in crisis right now. The issue is all about the house hostage of the founder's wife and son. And also was about the corruption of the church. Anyone wants to comment, please write. Thank you.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Iglesia ni Kristo

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 am

I never heard of them..last trending was that of the typhoon yolanda they said that they will no5 let anyone in there church..even in tragedy they are mean but not all of them I also have alot of ,Iglesya ni Kristo friend,,, others are kind and others don't. Will maybe crisis come there way for a purpose.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 am

I heard in the news today that there are members that has been expelled from their religion. They made themselves open to the public and tell the people how they have been treated by the Iglesia ni Kristo. They said, those who will not follow their teaching is given disciplinary action and some received threats in their lives.

I believe that they also did not like how the higher officials use their money. I heard in the news that those who are in the position and their wives has descent bags, cars, houses. Wow I cant believe this. If you read in the news I believe that you will get shock. But of course we do not know really why they say all these things.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby toni » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:44 pm

In the news news that their church contribution or the so called tithes drops tremendously?
toni

Return to General Forum