The Negative Thoughts and its Impact

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

The Negative Thoughts and its Impact

Postby Sono_gioiosa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:23 pm

This saying is known to us, it says "Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are". :!: I do believe that this is true because mind is so powerful, whatever we hear or listen to mostly, stays in our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind then wont tell if it is true or wrong because it has been their. Just like our culture, each of us has different culture based on what we have been doing. And mostly, this is what causes tension between people.

Talking about negative thoughts, I experienced being fooled, tricked, or deceived. Because of that, having the negative thought against someone has already in my mind or subconscious mind. Everytime I see that person, the negative feeling out of my negative thought comes out through my reaction against the person. I do not want to be like that having negative thought - example my mind says "a person is a liar", "I cannot trust anymore", and many more - and it is obvious in my reaction. On the other hand when people are good to us, we have a positive thought that he is nice, kind, sympathetic and many more.

I do believe that it is normal to human reaction about how to respond or react to different types of people. However, as I have negative thoughts against the person, I hurt myself first in many ways. Negative emotions suppresses our immune system. Anger, fear and other negative feelings are actually manifest in our body. It could be skin irritation, high blood pressure, and even body parts failure.

Negative thoughts needs to dear with. And I need to personally deal with it. Honestly, I have the tendency to have such feeling. Searching my mind and heart was the best thing that happen to me and heal me. It healed me by the help of the Lord. He spoke to me of how to respond to this kind of negative thoughts against people. He spoke to me in these verses in Matthew chapter 5, that says,

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

These simply says that,I will not revenge. I was guilty about this, because many times I have done this that because people hurt me, I try to ignore them anyway. However, it talked to me that I still need to be there for people who hurt me to gain their hearts to the Lord. I need a surrender life day after day because my adamic nature in the flesh is so strong. :roll: :roll: :roll:

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

I personally have anger in my heart when people promised to pay me back of what they have promised. I was guilty about it. Now, the Lord has changed in my heart that helping others is an opportunity. To help others that cannot pay me back, and not expect them to pay me back is just a feeling of fulfillment. A feeling of joy and contentment. So I learn to forgive people who cause hurt me because of their unfulfilled promise and also ask forgiveness for my failures too. :| :| :|

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Again, these words are so hard to apply. How can we love our enemies? Enemies try to hurt us, wanted to destroy us? Our enemies desire to have failure or curse in our lives! How are we suppose to love them? This is so difficult. I personally guilty about this. I can't love my enemy and I do not know. However, He spoke to me and convict me. He changed my heart to love my enemy and bless them despite of the things they have cause us. It is hard to forget but now I will just say to my self, "Thank you, Lord for all these things because I know you have a purpose"

Also, I realize that our Father in Heaven, also gives the sun to rise not just for the good people but also for the evil one. He also send rain to the just and the unjust. Now, I become mature and careful of my thoughts and negative feelings. I grow a lot because of these. And realize how i needed Him everyday. :) :) :) :)

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

This verse is so hard to apply. How can we love someone who does not love us or hurt us? I have had negative mental attitude towards people and it affects my relationship. And now I am learning a lot and become mature. Maturity sometimes, needs us to experience things so we learn. And when we learn, we become better person. Now, i learn to respond in a positive way why people think that way or like that. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Maybe these verses says about to respect people even if they treated us bad. even our parent and elders needs to be respected even if they caused us hurt. Also, to be perfect mean to mature. To be wholesome in our dealings. Thanks a lot for theses verses the Lord spoke to me. It is a life changing Words from God. :D :D :D :D
When you do not know what to do or which way to turn, smile. This will relax your mind and let the sunshine of happiness into your soul.
Sono_gioiosa

Return to General Forum