Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

HAPPY WEEKENDS TO ALL

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Have a wonderful weekends to all

chaychay644

Re: HAPPY WEEKENDS TO ALL

Postby cutegen » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:12 am

thank you..but for me i am not excited for my weekend coz no fun..i need to work and work..hehehe...:) but aleast god has given me this job so be happy nalang
cutegen

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Everyone has a different perspective on this. When I worked in the sawmill years ago I would tell them one fellow employee on Thursday, "Wow, tomorrow is Friday," and some of them would say Thank God For Friday. Well, this particular person would always respond to me that he was not so happy to see Friday come, because that meant that Monday was coming as well. It is always nice to have a weekend for yourself, unless you are not free on that weekend. But as Cutegen said, God gave me this job, so be happy!

I am retired now, so most of the time I do what I want to do. I have been digging on my cellar, hardpan, rocks, and gravel, but I had a bad experience, bleeding inside. Now I am healed up, but I still need to see the doctor before I go back to working in the cellar. The operation that I had that I was bleeding from was I think in 2002, so I am not sure why it has waited this long, but I want the doctor to tell me that I can't hurt myself even if I bleed, and then I will go back to work digging my cellar, unless I start bleeding again then I will rest until I heal once again! Now I wish I could do some work, but I don't think it is wise until I see the doctor, and he tells me it is okay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 am

I am plannning now what to do at home during weekend, I will make a papaya salad that is sweet and sour, with bell pepper, sliced pineapple, carrots and ginger. Of course part of that is to do the laundry of my mother and brothers and sisters and nephew :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am

crisipicada wrote:I am plannning now what to do at home during weekend, I will make a papaya salad that is sweet and sour, with bell pepper, sliced pineapple, carrots and ginger. Of course part of that is to do the laundry of my mother and brothers and sisters and nephew :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow, Crisi, you come back to work to rest, huh? The papaya salad sounds delicious! I can almost taste it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:33 am

I will go home tomorrow, actually. I waited for my sister to come home here when she goes to Cagayan De Oro today.

So, still have plan to make a papaya salad. And i know that it taste good. It is unripe papaya with sweet and sour flavor. What a dessert. :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 pm

crisipicada wrote:I will go home tomorrow, actually. I waited for my sister to come home here when she goes to Cagayan De Oro today.

So, still have plan to make a papaya salad. And i know that it taste good. It is unripe papaya with sweet and sour flavor. What a dessert. :D :D :D :D :D

Wow! I can taste it already!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum