Searching for someone who loves my bike

Moderator: youngj

Searching for someone who loves my bike

Postby germanmen » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Hope I am right here, this datingsite is very confused.

I am 41 years old, from germany and I am looking for a woman for a serious relationship. Which woman between 25 and 35 kann imaging to live in germany?

You can contact me about yahoo messenger: klaus_yeah_2@yahoo.de.
germanmen

Re: Searching for someone who loves my bike

Postby Edwin » Fri May 04, 2012 1:07 pm

germanmen, I don't know what your confusion is, but this is not very difficult here. I can understand how someone new could be confused, but it is very simple. You ended up here because you clicked on the forum button, and I assume you joined the forum, because otherwise you would not be allowed to post, but only read as a guest. Now that being said, just ask questions about anything you don't understand, and someone well be happy to explain anything to you. Also above, at the top of the page there is a choice to view profiles. That will take you to pictures and profiles of young ladies who are interested in meeting young men, or older men, anyway men. You look through those, find ladies you think you might want to communicate with, and then you send jadegil a PM requesting the information on the young ladies, like addresses & telephone numbers; whatever the young ladies made available. I think you are allowed to request 10 of them at a time. In the request you give the page number, and the number of the individual profile, so it would be for example 39-3, or 175-8. Sir Michael is a very busy person, so be patient, and you will get your requests in good time, as soon as he is able to furnish you with that information. As you read and check all of it out it will become very clear for you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!