Looking for my princess

Moderator: youngj

Looking for my princess

Postby wolfetone100 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi i'm John i'm 30 and from Ireland I'm hoping to meet a girl aged between 18 - 35 i'm honest sincere and hardworking and would like to meet someone similar. So don't be shy and please message me and lets see how we get on !

my messenger add is red.ripper@ymail.com
wolfetone100

Re: Looking for my princess

Postby red » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:33 am

I have a friend looking for her prince.... i will give your email add to her if you don't mind.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby wolfetone100 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 am

That would be great Red thank you.
wolfetone100

Postby edeline » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 am

Good luck in your search...There are so many people looking for her prince and so many men looking his princess. I guess right time will come and hopefully once you are on the point of that, the other one is also ready to give her best and can give back the feelings that you have for that someone. Sometimes it is so hard to find that someone who is half of our heart and sometimes we have to take the risk for us to find our happiness. I hope that you can find the one for you,..
edeline

Postby rhea » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 am

ahm i need a srious guy hope u too add me rhea_jun01@yahoo.com geres my yahoo mail
rhea

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

rhea, we are glad to see you here! There is information when you first came to get here about how to get a profile on jaderun.com. We want you to keep coming back here! You can respond to someone's post. You can ask questions in a post, and someone or more will respond to you. You can start your own post with a new subject. This is a friendly place, and it is a good place for you to get to know some of the people who post here, and also give some of the people here a chance to get to know you! Welcome! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!