SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Moderator: youngj

Re: SAY HI!....TO ALL...

Postby cherylH » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Find Mr.right here...Thank you..GOd bless Us all here.... :D
Still searching a man that want settled down...
cherylH

Postby Edwin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 am

cherylH, I'm glad to see you still around here. Keep coming back, please! I hope and pray that you and all others will find Mr. Right, here! God Bless You, cherylH, and all others here!
Edwin

Postby cherylH » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:09 pm

searching for a man that want to have a family....
cherylH

Postby Edwin » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 am

cherylH wrote:searching for a man that want to have a family....

I hope and pray, CherylH, that someone will show interest in you, and that you can become acquainted, and have all your dreams come true with a family for you! :D :D
Edwin

Postby cherylH » Fri May 03, 2013 7:59 am

Hello,still searching here...
cherylH

Postby Edwin » Fri May 03, 2013 9:43 am

Hi CherylH! :D I know I speak for everyone on this forum, and for the ones who read, don't write anything, and we never see them, but they are there, that we are very happy that you are still her with us! Don't lose hope because there have been several who have found their marriage partner through this sight either directly or indirectly. There was one that I am aware of who was introduced to someone by a person who was on this forum, and they have been married for a while. So, I hope and pray that it happens for you! :D :D
Edwin

Postby joyce » Mon May 06, 2013 1:13 am

Hi to all Im looking for a man who is friendly and honest!!
joyce

Postby cutiepie » Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 am

CJ_Eckrich wrote:Hello everyone. I just joined this site. I don't know where to really interact but I did send my first email list to get contact information. If there is another way, please let me know. I am a 36 year old from St. Louis, Missouri USA. I am 5'10 180 lbs athletic build. I am outgoing and love to try most anything once. I am looking for the right girl to marry. I just don't want anyone to be my wife, but someone who is magical, sweet, and right for each other. First time on a site like this. Thought I would give it a shot. All in Gods hands!

hi there! were both the same, first time in this site. Someone introduce me in this site and sadly I was not able to ask his name. I can only remember one Tuesday afternoon while Im taking bus there was a foreigner who is sitting on the left side of the window. A few hours he smiled at me then I smiked back. Our topic then was about the bus, my country, my work, and etc. then he introduce to me this site.
cutiepie

Postby Edwin » Mon May 20, 2013 8:55 pm

I am just taking a wild guess that maybe it might have been Chas, because Chas has been in the Philippines vacationing and looking for trains connected with the sugar industry. Chas is from England, and he comes on here every so often when something sparks his interest. Chas is a really nice guy, and we are happy to see him around here any time! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Chas » Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 am

Edwin wrote:I am just taking a wild guess that maybe it might have been Chas, because Chas has been in the Philippines vacationing and looking for trains connected with the sugar industry. Chas is from England, and he comes on here every so often when something sparks his interest. Chas is a really nice guy, and we are happy to see him around here any time! :D :D

After such a nice intro how could I refuse :lol: I cannot take the credit for the kindness of others and it was not me on that bus.

About three weeks ago I was travelling in Negros and on a local bus. A little girl was being travel sick out of the open window as we went along, she was sitting on the lap of a lady I guess was her mother. The bus was crowded and I was standing just near her. I had some Smint which are very small but powerful mints I use to freshen my breath when travelling. I had about half the pack left and passed it to the mother indicating to give one to the little girl. I hoped it would freshen her mouth and make her predicament more bearable. I am not sure it worked :( , but indicated to the Mum she could keep the packet as maybe it would help later (I had a new pack in my luggage). Carefully the Mum and the lady sitting next to her divided the contents between them. I guess their families have all now tried Smint!

I enjoy travelling on the Ceres buses and watching the countryside roll by. Usually everybody is very helpful. I try and have the correct fare as occasionally I will get shortchanged by the conductor. You can tell when it is going to happen as they never give you the change until your stop ;) It is interesting as the hawkers jump on selling their wares,. All sorts of snacks, drinks or sunglasses. They travel for maybe half a mile before jumping off. I find it all fascinating and marvel at the hard life they lead. Often at bus stations the hawkers will be the most helpful in giving you directions to the correct bus.
Chas

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!