Online Drama

Moderator: youngj

Re: Online Drama

Postby jetman51 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:58 am

I have not read the offending posts, but I have heard and read such things elsewhere. Of course, each Filipina is different, just as each person from anywhere else is different. But what draws me to find the right Filipina are the traits that so many have, such as their loving, caring nature, and their devotion to loved ones. They have a softness and gentleness, but inside them is also great strength. They do not compete with their partners. Instead, they do all they can to work with their partners in harmony. Many Filipinas have no doubt been badly treated by foreigners, so foreigners, please take another look and mind your words.
jetman51

Postby mystic » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:59 pm

It will be progressively more difficult to re-emerge, because each new emerging means to leave more tracks. Crossing all tracks will lead to the person, so it is not wise - i.e. too dangerous - to keep re-appearing.

But I am not 100% sure that the topic won't come back, though.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:50 am

Yes, Michael and mystic, I think the number of times these kinds of postings have emerged, and the individual or individuals have shown their true colors, we become more suspicious each time, and we may be seeing them because we are looking for them. We all really appreciate what you both, mystic and Sir Michael are doing for the forum. It is comforting to know that you both are scrutenizing the new postings before they appear here. Thanks, bunches! Mystic it makes us feel good/comforted that it is getting harder for these types, or that person to come back! Thanks! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!