Moderator: youngj

Re: how to attract foreign man

Postby Jamespetrie1 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 am

As an American man honesty is very important...good luck
Jamespetrie1

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Jamespetrie1 wrote:As an American man honesty is very important...good luck

Yeah. I think all white men wants an honest woman.. That is the most important to them. A woman must show her honesty to her man too..
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 am

No need to attract them, be yourself.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 am

crisipicada wrote:No need to attract them, be yourself.

Very very true - it works both ways.
Chas

Postby Canuckman » Sun May 02, 2010 9:21 am

[size=150][b] Interesting topic... I am a caucasian single male, living in Canada. I am looking for some one that is truly interested in a relationship. Age is unimportant but like most guys I know I am are looking for someone that takes pride in their looks. In other words they do the best with what they've got. A classy dresser doesn't have to have money or be beautiful . I liked the advice not to look slutty.

Still I find it hard to meet a lady who doesn't habitually wear non descript jeans or cutoffs. I made a date with a lady to go to the symphony and when I picked her up she was in jeans. Amazing. I am not fussy on looks or age but still have a hard time meeting someone that knows the meaning of classy.

I am not jaded ... just curious.

Canuckman[/b]
[/size]
Canuckman

Postby Tigger82d » Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 am

I'm sure by now you've gotten plenty of advice from others on how to attract foreign men. I'm from the USA and I say just be honest. It's that simple. At least for me, I've been lied to too many times and can't stand anymore of it. It still blows my mind that beautiful ladies like yall actually do care about the family, most American women don't, they put themselves first. Most important for you, be cautious of men that are only after sex. A real man doesn't take advantage of a woman like that. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I am a 37 year old male so yes I do know what I'm talking about.
Tigger82d

Postby Jdufault » Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 am

Just be yourself, better that way! The golden rule applies here just say what you would like to hear and the right one will answer!
Jdufault

Postby Ronald » Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 am

Jdufault wrote:Just be yourself, better that way! The golden rule applies here just say what you would like to hear and the right one will answer!

I personally don't like woman who flirts. Being nice to everyone is a good sign but be yourself is much better.
Ronald

Postby LanieRisteen » Sat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

From an American guy:

Be honest about yourself and what you are looking for in your profile. Ladies, if you have children, say how many and the sex up front in your post. You want to not be afraid of your "secret" if things go well with a guy.

Speaking for myself, I went through all of the jaderune website. I had a "looks good enough" line in my mind, and if the lady met that then I read her profile. The ones that I liked what they had to say, I put on a list. Then I went back over all of the ladies on the list and picked six at a time to write to. (Sites that charge for the contact information say to write to at least 20 women since it is a numbers game. I didn't want to do that.) When I had not heard from anyone in two weeks, I sent another group of six. Response time was slow, and I ended up with responses from 4 of the 12 ladies.

One made it easy to eliminate her because she hinted about money and then asked me to send money to her.

I ended up choosing my wife because of her character, how responsible she is (she is Ate in her family) her positive outlook on life, our common interests, and because I trusted her that she wasn't chatting with tons of other guys.

One other post I read mentioned not to worry too much about looks. Some of my wife's friends are not what I would consider attractive, but they are married and here in the United States.

One guy made mention of grammar. I'd ignore that if you can communicate your ideas. English is my wife's third language, so I don't think her use of English has anything to do with intelligence. Americans have a bias that everyone else should speak English, but most of us speak only English.

Good luck...
LanieRisteen

Postby Despistado » Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Various things to think about.Why a philipina girl?.If you want to atract a westerner man who is already looking for a pinay...you ahve walked half of the way(you are a philipine already).
I know a little about the culture in Philipines.I am westerner than any other in this forum(in fact Spain is at the other side of the globe).I can tell why i look for a filipina.
A good raised woman in Philipines has sense of delicadeza(foregein men reading this ask google about delikatessa or delicadeza).All that the filipina woman ha by grown had been lost in several occidental women.
So being filipina with a filipina background is having three quarters of the way walked for a serious occidental man.
About a post already popsted by Mr Magoo I have to say that yes,out there are a lot of bad people but not only in Philipines.A true filipina woman will be really ahjrd to make you know if she have a echonomical trouble.But also is a sign of real confidence about you asking for money.The important thing is the background.nd also have to think about the post marriage.
Yes after your marriage you will ahve to support your family there.So money have not to be a trouble for you.Is knowing the sense of comunity and family pinays have(so yes you marry the girl but the"monitos" are in the package).
But renember always,in a country where a normnal salary is about 200 us dollars,thee can be a lot of youg girls,even lady boys,who things that is easier for them to look for that way to look for money on the net.If they find 4 stupid westerner who sends 200 dollars by month each one...they can live 4 times better than a good woman working nine to five simply smiling to a cam.So danger is always there.Be careful guys.
Despistado

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!