i love you because...

Moderator: youngj

Re: i love you because...

Postby wayne208 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:30 am

I Love You For Not Only Your Looks but For You Big Heart . I love You because You make every day better . I love the Fact that even though We do not always agree I respect Your Opinion enough to value Your Words .. I Love the Fact that We work together for everything .. I Also Love the fact that when We Buy something that Cost a Lot We always discuss it First . Heck I Love You For the Fact that We Make each other Better .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun May 04, 2014 2:31 am

thats nice wayne. so cute especially when you really mean it to your love one. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:50 pm

Cheryz .. Like I have said when I marry My Wife will walk beside Me through Life .. Not behind Me or Ahead of Me but Beside Me holding My Hand . I want to Hold her Hand To Show the World That I have found My Love .. Also maybe to keep her from shopping a lot .. Just Kidding :D
wayne208

Postby angel » Thu May 29, 2014 10:42 am

your is so lucky wife wayne :D to have you as a husband you make her do more on shopping :lol: that was very nice your such a generous man :) the woman love to shopping and they can feel so very happy with it
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:51 pm

My Sisters always said that if You love a Lady Buy her New Shoes and a Matching Purse .. Plus keep the sales slip so that the Lady can return it . Because 3 out of 5 times She will return it and get what She wants . One of My Sisters said the best Gift is a Gift Card to the Ladies Favorite Shopping Mall or Store . When I was Young I went shopping with my Sisters and Mother all the time .. So as my Ex Girlfriend said .. " I am house Broken at the Malls " :D . Yes I have even carried her Purse in the Mall while she tried on Different Outfits . The hardest thing to find is true Love . Anyone can find Love but True Love is in a class all by Itself . When a Girl Loves You even though You mess up that is true Love . And Trust Me I do mess Up :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu May 29, 2014 11:01 pm

its nice to have true love wayne.? even you mess up your still happy for the one you love? :D luxury can comfort a woman they says but some reasons maybe spending much money if you have enough one. when i dont have a son yet i pamper my self to buy new clothes and bags and shoes but now i realize my son is the most important for me now. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby mercedez » Fri May 30, 2014 9:40 am

i love you means for my family now im still waiting for the right man in my life to come and show me the true meaning of love. im hoping someday i will and i will be happy for that someone special.
mercedez

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 pm

My next door Neighbor said that His Dad Married His Mom even though She had 3 Kids and was Divorced .. John My next door Neighbor said that there is Nothing like True Love and His Parents had 30 Great Years before His Dad became Ill . Even on His Death Bed He told His wife He was the Luckiest Man alive and She asked Why ?? And his answer was Simple " Because I found a Lady Who Truly Loved Me " He died about 3 days Later . But Just think 30 Years together with Nothing But True Love together . And 5 kids .
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:32 am

it was a great story of your friend. nice to share it. many are hoping here to find a true love like them and one of those is me 8-) really inspiring about the story.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Angel .. I think all of Us can find Love .. But We for the most part are Romantics . We want a True Love where We never have to worry about Our Love Cheating on Us . Or Going out and getting Drunk all of the time . We also want a Love that Keeps Us Secure and safe . I want a true and honest Lady . I want a Women who will Love only Me and God of Course .. She must Be a God fearing Lady . Because I am a God Fearing Man . I want to wake Up next to Her and feel like the Luckiest Man alive . I want to be able to Kiss her even if it is on the street . Let the Other people be Jealous of what We have . They will see Us Kiss and wish that their loved ones did that with them . They will See Us hold Hands at the Mall and Know That I love her and She Loves Me . May God watch Over and Bless us All
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!