"FROM SUCCESS"

Moderator: youngj

Re: "FROM SUCCESS"

Postby angel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 am

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
Dale Carnegie

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.
W. C. Fields
angel

Postby angel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 am

Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Jim Rohn

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:12 am

Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:13 am

Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There's that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 am

It is very necessary to work hard to achieve success. But psychologists say that if we love our work, we will never find it hard or tiring. There is no substitute for hard work. At the same time, there should be a purpose and a noble goal at which to aim and advance. We must decide our aim in life or what we want most out of our life and then constantly work for it.

The early attempts towards the goal of success are the hardest. The more our efforts get success, the easier it becomes to do so. In the end it becomes our habit. Then success follows success. Nothing is impossible to a man who has a purpose and the perseverance to persist with it. Self-confidence, courage and strong will power are necessary to get success.

It is not how much we do but how well we do that is important. But at the same time one should also keep this in mind that it is better to do something than to do nothing due to fear of failure. It is why courage is necessary to achieve success. In the ordinary business of life industry can do anything which genius can do. Genius is nothing but quality of making persistent efforts in spite of facing thousands of failures.

Fortune favours the brave. There is no gain without taking risk. How can a man who never ventures win? In life one has to take bold decisions quickly. Time and tide wait for nobody. The timid, weak and undecided are swept aside by the tide of time. Determination and concentration can enable a man to attain success in any field of life. So success is not a matter of luck, it depends on firm determination and full preparation.
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:03 am

Success is to believe in your self. Success is facing challenges that come your way with the attitude “I will endure and overcome”. It is being able, when you feel like giving up, to delve into your innermost self to find strength and courage. It is being able to wake up to a new day, content with what lies ahead. It is being happy with who you are and what you have achieved. It is the power of positive thinking.
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 am

being an optimistic is a success :) dream big and be passionate, trust to God and hardwork you will able reach you goal.
angel

Postby reallyjake » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:23 am

I certainly agree with many of my fellow posters that success is not acquiring and having physical possessions. For me, success has two very different dimensions. First, I am absolutely crazy about classic opera. When I am able to attend an outstanding opera with a friend who feels as I do about opera and we share the excitement and ecstasy of watching opera together, that is the height of success for it also brings my friend and I much closer emotionally to one another. I have worked in the Philippines off and on over the years and have occasionally seen an opera in the Philippines but I have almost always gone by myself. Then I would feel a bit sad for easily 90 percent of the opera goers attend as a part of a couple. The second dimension of success for me is much different than the first dimension for it is largely an individual success. I like to research and write, but while I would never, ever mention to friends that success for me is to have my writing accepted for publication and then see the title of my publication in a journal or on the front of a book, in actual fact that makes me quite happy for I have achieved success after months, weeks, days, and hours of work. The two dimensions of success for me do come together when that very close opera friend runs up to me and says "I love what you have written" and then says something to the effect as "your writing is lovely, as lovely as those operas we so much liked going to see together".
reallyjake

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:16 am

From Success.. you may get into good business but lack of friends, relatives, family who support you... sometimes people had succeed in life is more lonely than other whose did not succeed in life. If you choose success or not, what would you choose?
cheryz

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!