Beautiful Places in the Philippines

Moderator: youngj

Re: Beautiful Places in the Philippines

Postby cheryz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:20 am

Update about the RUINS. Ive seen this place is been popular now not only to the tourist spot but also featured in different tv show and movie. The latest movie of famous love team here in philippines Lizqueen is now shooting this place. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 am

October... happening in Bacolod City celebrating Masskara festival even its raining for the highlights day people comes and enjoy especially the electric masskara dance parade.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1445173344043.jpg
FB_IMG_1445173344043.jpg (40.68 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:09 pm

I have seen photos of this place before, but I did not know it's history. Thank you, Cheryz, for sharing this story.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:41 am

Punta Bulata Resort
Discover a whole new adventure, as you relax and enjoy at the sands of Punta Bulata. Take a peak and explore each of Punta Bulata’s tailored getaways.
Attachments
punta bulata.jpg
punta bulata.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 8978 times
resort_9.jpg
Punta Bulata
resort_9.jpg (102.17 KiB) Viewed 8978 times
cheryz

Postby Chas » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:57 pm

cheryz wrote:Punta Bulata Resort
Discover a whole new adventure, as you relax and enjoy at the sands of Punta Bulata. Take a peak and explore each of Punta Bulata’s tailored getaways.

Looks good. Definitely one to try. Salamat

As the cold rain beats against the window and the trees sway in the wind I cannot wait for my next adventure. The central heating is going and keeping me nice and warm as I gaze out of the window at the garden shutting down for winter. I have collected most of the fallen leaves and the rain beats down the few that remain, preventing them blowing about in the wind.

I will be off to Myanmar in the spring to luxuriate in the tropical sun and shake off the winter blues. It cannot come soon enough!!
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Mynmar was a nice place chas dont forget to send your picture here when you get there.... Your going to skip winter and off to mynmar :lol: Im happy for you that your going in a fine place...how i wish i can aslo skip winter here..its very cold and i feel like freezing..i take 2 capsole of vitamin C so that I won't be infected by cold viruses...anyway, Chas you can try punta bulata its a nice and very relaxing place too.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!