Looking for love

Moderator: youngj

Re: Looking for love

Postby wayne208 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

I did Not realize so Many People besides Me were Looking for Love..I hope that We all can Find Love and Be Happy for the rest Of Our Lives .. May God watch over Us All
wayne208

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 am

alan1970 wrote:Im tired of head games im a 41 yo male living in dallas, texas... looking for a honest loyal woman one who is trust worthy no cheaters
not controlling just loving and campassionate someone i can spend the rest of my life with.

Hi Allan, how are you? All I can say is don't find love; Let it finds you. Because love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it eludes you. Anyway, I can sense that you are a good guy and I know love is on its way.. :-) Just keep believing. Nothing is impossible. Take care. :-)
Rhusette_me

Postby Rhusette_me » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:50 am

Alan, dear. Don't get tired of love, because if you do,love will get tired of you too.. :D Anyway, if you don't want to get tired, don't find love, let love finds you. because love is just like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it eludes you. :)
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

Rhusette_me, there is a song entitled, "Love is Like a Butterfly." Dolly Parton did it in 1974. My brother-in-law who has been dead for many years now, since 1986, loved Dolly Parton. He loved the way she was built and the way she sang, and probably some other things about her that he loved as well! Anyway here is the song:

Dolly Parton
Love Is Like A Butterfly lyrics

Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like its satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange insideIt flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing

I feel it when you're with me
It happens when you kiss me
That rare and gentle feeling that I feel inside
Your touch is soft and gentle
Your kiss is warm and tender
Whenever I am with you I think of butterflies

Love is like a butterfly
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight

Your laughter brings me sunshine
Everyday is spring time
And I am only happy when you are by my side
How precious is this love we share
How very precious, sweet and rare
Together we belong like daffodils and butterflies

Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight

Edwin

Postby grecelblessing » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm

hi allan, dont be so hopeless and it seems thta u are holding on with ur past.. dont be a prisoner and be a victim to punished ur self..... Ask God to help u heal ur bloody heart... Its just then on u can say that true ur xperience he prepared u to mold a new good character........
grecelblessing

Postby grecelblessing » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

:D
grecelblessing

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:45 pm

I saw this on one of my facebook friend's page, and decided to share it:

ARE YOU WITH THE RIGHT PARTNER?
During a seminar, a woman asked," How do I know if I am with the right person?"
The author then noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so he said, "It depends. Is that your partner?" In all seriousness, she answered "How do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing on your mind
replied the author.
Here's the answer.
Every relationship has a cycle… In the beginning; you
fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls,
want their touch, and like their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love.
People in love sometimes say, "I was swept of my feet."Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened TO YOU.
Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the euphoria of love fades. It's a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.
Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother (if they come at all), touch is not always welcome (when it happens), and your spouse's idiosyncrasies, instead of being cute, drive you nuts. The symptoms of this stage vary with every relationship; you will notice a dramatic difference between the initial stage when you were in love and a much duller or even angry subsequent stage.
At this point, you and/or your partner might start asking, "Am I with the right person?" And as you reflect on the euphoria of the love you once had, you
may begin to desire that experience with someone
else. This is when relationships breakdown.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.
People blame their partners for their unhappiness and look outside for fulfillment. Extramarital fulfillment comes in all shapes and sizes.
Infidelity is the most common. But sometimes people turn to work, a hobby, friendship, excessive TV, or abusive substances. But the answer to this dilemma does NOT lie outside your relationship. It lies within it.
I'm not saying that you couldn't fall in love with someone else. You could. And TEMPORARILY you'd feel better. But you'd be in the same situation a few years later.
Because (listen carefully to this):
The key to succeeding in a Relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the Person you found.
SUSTAINING love is not a passive or spontaneous experience. You have to work on it day in and day out. It takes time, effort, and energy. And most importantly, it demands WISDOM. You have to know
WHAT TO DO to make it work. Make no mistake about it.
Love is NOT a mystery. There are specific things you can do (with or without your partner), Just as there are physical laws Of the universe (such as gravity), there are also laws for relationships. If you know how to apply these laws, the results are predictable.
Love is therefore a "decision". Not just a feeling.
Remember this always: God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let GO!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Yes, it takes wisdom. What if it is not whom you love but why? In other words, what are the reasons you fall in love with the person? Everyone needs love and care. There are people who shows love and care and eventually you fall for him or her. What if he or she change? What if what you are looking for is not in that person? Will still love remains? Yes, it takes work and energy. It takes time and effort. In other words, look inside your heart, what you want in the person, and how would you complement what he or she is looking for. Nourish and understand each other, and when you know, then it complement and fill the emptiness in each hearts.

Just a thought. Kindness is very important. To be kind such as encouraging words, uplift someone's spirit and the assurance of being together despite problems. That is one thing i am looking for. How about you? Is your mate meeting the need of your hearts? Then if you know, then i believe relationship will work.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!