Vacation

Moderator: youngj

Vacation

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:41 am

Hello Everyone! Just need your opinion for this.
What type of vacation do you prefer? Are you a relaxer or an explorer?
hope to hear from you.. Thanks. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Re: Vacation

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:22 pm

I might need a few days to rest if I have been doing hard physical labor, but then I am ready to go. I enjoy going to new places and seeing new things. If I didn't, then I might never have visited the Philippines the first time. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Explorer
Chas

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:11 am

Thank you Sir Michael and Sir Chas for the opinion :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:20 am

i want to relax especially if your stress and after that i want to explore the nature :D
angel

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:41 pm

I want to relax at the same time explore...i want a vacation on a nice island with white sand and rest there and relax..i want to be both relaxer and explorer. ..i want to do bothat the same time...i do hope one day im going to find a place that can make me explore at the same time makes me relax.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:22 am

I think that a mix of relaxation and exploration would be the best.Not overly organized,We have enough rules in our lives already.It's always good to see and experience new places and things,but it's also nice to just kick back and recharge the batteries now and then too. ;)
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Vacation, when I think of this word I think of many things, how to have a vacation and how to relax my self..there are a lot of places that are good during vacation but everything is an expensive trip. You need to plan and organize everything before going in a vacation.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby pnamajck » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:42 pm

at my age … prefer 90% relation … and 10% exploration.

during relaxation, be nice to listen to pink-floyd 'n led-zeppelin 'n debussy 'n rachmaninoff. exploration for me … hmmm … digging toes in sand and watching the waves roll in toward shore. oh! and don't forget a nice stiff glass of mai-tai:P btw … greetings from america.
"you are the transcendency of your own destiny … choose wisely; and keep god in your heart at all times."
pnamajck

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!