DONT EVER QUIT

Moderator: youngj

DONT EVER QUIT

Postby justmovenalong » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 pm

It is finally time for marissa interveiw(april 7),here r some of the issues we have had>First time we filed the U.S. goverment would not reconize her address (she lives way out in the woods)so we had to refile using someone elses (cost in time 1 month).Then to get appoval was 5 months to the day not to bad i sent paper work to her for med and interveiw and it got lost in transit was tracked to manila airport then lost from there so i did again (cost in time was 5 weeks).marissa got to st lukes for med and guess what they didnt have her paper work :lol: :lol: even tho we had been given her MNL number so i spent 2 days(night here)on phone with empassy and st lukes to get straightn out.(cost in time 2 day but lost interveiw date for mar 18th and reschuld for apr 7 :cry: :cry: :cry: she passed med and flew back home now to wait till then. I will fly her back to manila apr 6 then home apr 8 to wait another 5 to 10 days for passport to get done.hope for her arrival state side on APR 24 YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dont ever quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
justmovenalong

Re: DONT EVER QUIT

Postby Edwin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Sounds like a lot of hurrying and waiting to me! Hope things keep moving along for you two! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Re: DONT EVER QUIT

Postby edeline » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 am

wow that is a good news..Yes never quit. I have heard so many cases that it is such a hassle in doing all the paperworks but it is okay as long as in the end, it is sucessful. Great..best wishes to the two of you..you will soon be with each other's arms..
edeline

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!