i hate my life

Moderator: youngj

i hate my life

Postby ruffa2010 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 am

I am a very miserable one.....
ruffa2010

Re: i hate my life

Postby ruffa2010 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 am

I feel like ending my life..... that would be the answer to my miseries....
ruffa2010

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 am

ruffa2010 wrote:I feel like ending my life..... that would be the answer to my miseries....

No, Ruffa, that's not the answer. I know it is easy to say that, but my brother did end his life in 1969, too drunk probably to know what he was doing. It almost destroyed our mother, and I being just 2 years older than he have suffered from it ever since. I still miss my little brother and wish he was still around to share times with all of the rest of us.

The Lord can help you, Ruffa, and bring joy to you. Often when we think our time is the darkest we see the dawn of the day. Jesus will help you, and please let Him do that for you. I know circumstances can be terrible sometimes, but Jesus can bring us joy. The Psalmist David encouraged himself in the Lord, when everything seemed hopeless to him. Sometimes we have to encourage ourselves in the Lord, and He is our strength. I will pray for you, Ruffa. All is not lost, and there is still hope. Don't let discouragement take you, keep your hope in the Lord who is your help. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby ruffa2010 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 am

no one wants me even my family. .they abandon me already . if i wont die with ending me life, i would die because I cant survive with life...
ruffa2010

Postby villa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 am

Hello Ruffa,
Edwin is right, it is easy to say those words "I HATE MY LIFE" I WANTED TO END MY LIFE."
But the consequence of doing it is more than to bear, Ruffa. I would like to ask you why did you say that. In as much as you have opened up your problem in this forum, maybe you find consolation on this site. Please don't be a shame to share your story with us and we will pray for you. I believe that the Lord God wanted us to help in giving you good advice, as some of us here are already matured and become parents. Can you tell us your story? Where are your parents? Why did they abandon you? Have you done wrong to them?

" I feel like ending my life..... that would be the answer to my miseries....no one wants me even my family. .they abandon me already . if i wont die with ending me life, i would die because I cant survive with life..."

Hope to hear from you, Ruffa. I know Edwin and many more are concern about you and are waiting for you to open up.

We will pray for you,
Villa :)
villa

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 am

villa wrote:Hello Ruffa,
Edwin is right, it is easy to say those words "I HATE MY LIFE" I WANTED TO END MY LIFE."
But the consequence of doing it is more than to bear, Ruffa. I would like to ask you why did you say that. In as much as you have opened up your problem in this forum, maybe you find consolation on this site. Please don't be a shame to share your story with us and we will pray for you. I believe that the Lord God wanted us to help in giving you good advice, as some of us here are already matured and become parents. Can you tell us your story? Where are your parents? Why did they abandon you? Have you done wrong to them?

" I feel like ending my life..... that would be the answer to my miseries....no one wants me even my family. .they abandon me already . if i wont die with ending me life, i would die because I cant survive with life..."

Hope to hear from you, Ruffa. I know Edwin and many more are concern about you and are waiting for you to open up.

We will pray for you,
Villa :)

We are for you Ruffa, and wanting to help you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby philippines » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 am

Ruffa Dear,
dont say that, things will be ok just have faith your self and in god. my family abandoned me as well i grew up at other hands but after all sudden i met them back and they took me back and telling how they regret for being abandoned me.. your family loves you dear. life is full of problems sometimes but we have to be strong in every obstacles we encounter. be strong dear. we will here for you!
philippines

Postby HeyJoe » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 pm

philippines wrote:Ruffa Dear,
dont say that, things will be ok just have faith your self and in god. my family abandoned me as well i grew up at other hands but after all sudden i met them back and they took me back and telling how they regret for being abandoned me.. your family loves you dear. life is full of problems sometimes but we have to be strong in every obstacles we encounter. be strong dear. we will here for you!

No! Never have anything to do with parents or adults that abandoned you. Never. If you have bothers or sisters--yes. But a parent or adult who abandons a child are worthless and no good can ever come from them.

People say forgive. I say leave them to god. God says that a person that harms a child should be tied to a stone and cast into a river. People who abandon children are evil people--god says flee from evil. Get away from them, they will drag you down. The people who abandoned you have shown by their actions who they are--stay away.

You look very young. How old are you and what is your situation now?
HeyJoe

Postby philippines » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 pm

i am sorry joe, i wont agree that people who abandoned me were evil, they abandoned me because theres some reason and yes i understand that after all.
you know why? because i have many sisters and brothers and and we are very poor, my parents cant afford me anymore in my studies, they abandoned me because they want that i will have a good life that they wish for me that they cant give. yes i was very very mad when i found out that they are my real parents and i asked my self why they abandoned me, then one day the woman who raised me she explained me... i hardly accept it and slowly understand. later on i realized that my parents was not bad like what i been saying to them, they just want me to have a good life which i deserved. So my parents were not the devil. at first i was really hating my life being an adopted one but those times were a very very good learning og my life. i never never give up, i am trying hard to be strong and yes i am here now still standing with a good life. So i wont agree that people abandoned are devil because thier always a reason why.
philippines

Postby HeyJoe » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

philippines wrote:i am sorry joe, i wont agree that people who abandoned me were evil, they abandoned me because theres some reason and yes i understand that after all.
you know why? because i have many sisters and brothers and and we are very poor, my parents cant afford me anymore in my studies, they abandoned me because they want that i will have a good life that they wish for me that they cant give. yes i was very very mad when i found out that they are my real parents and i asked my self why they abandoned me, then one day the woman who raised me she explained me... i hardly accept it and slowly understand. later on i realized that my parents was not bad like what i been saying to them, they just want me to have a good life which i deserved. So my parents were not the devil. at first i was really hating my life being an adopted one but those times were a very very good learning og my life. i never never give up, i am trying hard to be strong and yes i am here now still standing with a good life. So i wont agree that people abandoned are devil because thier always a reason why.

People who keep having children they cannot afford to feed, cloth, shelter, educate and care for are adults who are harming children, that is child abuse--they deserve no respect. As I stated before, god says the person who harms a child should be tied to a stone and thrown in a river. Argue your case with god if you think god is wrong.
HeyJoe

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!