i hate my life

Moderator: youngj

Re: i hate my life

Postby Andrewm » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 am

Perhaps we are talking here the difference between a child (or children) being outright abandoned and those who are put up for adoption. In the latter case (adoption), there are times where certainly this can be the best course of action for a parent to choose. The differences between the two (outright abandonment versus adoption) are clear: One is utter desperation with no plan and probably little maturity. Frankly it can be very selfish. The second can be a planned, even prayerful, thought-out decision. Certainly a parent who arranges for his or her child to be properly given to a fine, quality, respected adoption agency, well, this can sometimes certainly be for the better.

I'll make a nod of agreement to HeyJoe. Adults are supposed to be adults because they behave as adults. No adult has the excuse of being immature. None. A baby does not happen by magic. It takes a deliberate act called sexual intercourse between a man and a woman to conceive a child. Neither man nor woman should ever engage in intimacy unless ready and FULLY willing for a new baby to come into this world -- as a blessing AND responsibility of that same man and woman.

I'll place this in another thread topic -- not this one -- but I am curious to learn from Filipino members in this forum -- if there are very reputable/solid adoption agencies in the Philippines and what are these agencies by name. Again, I'll put that elsewhere. (let's keep this thread on topic)
Andrewm

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 am

OFF SUBJECT-If u guys look at the writing of HEYJOE it seems to me that there is a possablity that this mayb manilamanalso he just join jun 21 i think and seems to have came out swinging(just a thought)if im wrong i apoligys,but the styles are the same.ON SUBJECT-PULL UP UR SKIRT AND WIPE UR EYES HUN get on with ur life i have been on my own scence i was 12 alone and abanded but i just made up my mind that success is the best revenge on all that let me down.So my advise to you is to get up :D smile and go whip the world because sitting around boo hooing will get you nothing but more of the same.
P.S.
I know this sounds mean and crule but its not ment that way God will guild you throw ur troubles but he will not do the work that is up to you my dear and if you need a chatn partner just ask there is a lot of people here that r more then willing to talk to you Im sure
justmovenalong

Postby tom » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 pm

ruffa2010 wrote:no one wants me even my family. .they abandon me already . if i wont die with ending me life, i would die because I cant survive with life...
    hi ruffa,
    i sent a message to your YM... i hope you receive it :) ...
    it is my hope you feel better now ;) :)
    i look forward to hearing from you ruffa,
    tom :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!