WANTED !

Moderator: youngj

Re: WANTED !

Postby abufarsi » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:07 am

Ruffa,

What a great introduction letter, so much emotion, so telling.

I am so tired of introduction sheets that look like bio data for a doctors office..." I am a typical Filipina, brown hair, dark eyes, loyal, loving. I like to play volleyball, go hiking, and maybe travel... bla bla bla. Honestly, who could pick a soul mate because they had brown hair? Who would be on this web site if they were not looking for, and hoping to be, loving and loyal?

A good introduction letter should tell of your experiences and how you felt about them. example;" I work in a department store and they treat me like I am about to be fired any moment. They seem sure that I will steal from them and the security impedes my performance. The only thing rewarding about my job is the check I get at the end of the month." or " My mom has been sick for several months and I have to help her with her daily needs. She has always looked after me but now when it is my turn she feels embarrassed and shy to me. She needs my help and, well yes, it is hard for me to make room in my life for her, but she is and always will be my mom, what else is family for?" Perhaps too personal for a introduction, and maybe not if that is the feeling you want to convey.

Tell WHY you like volleyball or travel. What do you think about when you go hiking?

Honestly, I have met a guy who could talk an hour about the quality of dark hair, but I seriously doubt that so many Filipinas want that kind of guy. My advise is to do as Ruffa did, give a place where comments and replies are simple to formulate and get the conversation going.

Ruffa, I hope your introduction post starts a trend! Good Job.
abufarsi

Postby tamaratiu » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

ruffa,

I'm new but can i start my reply by saying I love you sis.... :)

I have read most of your post, replies, comments and you seem to be a really nice girl...
there are a lot of people looking for the same thing.. he will come for sure :)... and dont say you are alone no one is :)

good luck sis :)
want to know 101 things I wish to do before I die// lets talk :)
tamaratiu

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Tamaratiu, don't apolagize for being new, and wondering if you should tell ruffa that you love her. I think that is really good. All of us were new at one time, and here we all are. We are glad you are here. So get on read the posts and respond to them. Start your own subjects and write about them. This is a Christian oriented forum, and the people here are very friendly and caring towards one another. This is a happy place. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby tamaratiu » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Edwin wrote:Tamaratiu, don't apolagize for being new, and wondering if you should tell ruffa that you love her. I think that is really good. All of us were new at one time, and here we all are. We are glad you are here. So get on read the posts and respond to them. Start your own subjects and write about them. This is a Christian oriented forum, and the people here are very friendly and caring towards one another. This is a happy place. :D :D :D :D

Thanks..
tamaratiu

Postby Edwin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 pm

tamaratiu wrote:
Edwin wrote:Tamaratiu, don't apolagize for being new, and wondering if you should tell ruffa that you love her. I think that is really good. All of us were new at one time, and here we all are. We are glad you are here. So get on read the posts and respond to them. Start your own subjects and write about them. This is a Christian oriented forum, and the people here are very friendly and caring towards one another. This is a happy place. :D :D :D :D

Thanks..

Welcome :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!