BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP

Moderator: youngj

Re: BEAUTY IS MORE THAN SKIN DEEP

Postby crisipicada » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 pm

One thing that makes a person attracted to her / his opposite is the outward appearance. Then later on you develop relationship. What if he or she got disable or crash or got accident? And her/his face is deform? Or let us say got scars due to skin burn? Will the feeling still remains? So think about it. Beauty is only skin deep
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

crisipicada wrote:One thing that makes a person attracted to her / his opposite is the outward appearance. Then later on you develop relationship. What if he or she got disable or crash or got accident? And her/his face is deform? Or let us say got scars due to skin burn? Will the feeling still remains? So think about it. Beauty is only skin deep

The very initial attractiveness might well be the outward appearance. Personality plays a big part in attraction between two people. (which is why I always think it is advantageous for people to post on the forum as it gives an extra dimension to their profile) In the scenario outlined above I suggest the loss of outward looks has a minor impact on their continued attractiveness to their partner. Problems are more likely to come from any personality changes. It is quite possible that the deformity could cause loss of self esteem and other psychological issues that could damage a relationship.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that whilst superficial beauty is skin deep it is not a major issue in how attractive a person appears to another. The forum shows that there are some very attractive and interesting people on JadeRune!!
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

True beauty is within. It is the most wonderful thing to discover for a person. A typical Filipina possess great values and attitudes. When it comes to care and love for the family, being a conservative woman and most of all being loyal and true to her love on. Many man should discover the beauty of a filipina
crisipicada

Postby Scotland » Mon May 10, 2010 9:20 am

The thing is that people are attracted by the outer beauty to start with,but if the inner beauty is there they will stick around.
Scotland

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 11, 2010 2:42 am

Scotland wrote:The thing is that people are attracted by the outer beauty to start with,but if the inner beauty is there they will stick around.

Wow thanks for the information. I hope that people get attracted from the inner beauty.
crisipicada

Postby lovelesslibra » Fri May 14, 2010 4:50 pm

A song from the famous japanese group says that you are the only beautiful flower in this entire universe and you dont need to be number one.It is up to the person how they are going to nurture that seed to become who you are.Beauty that can be seen in ones naked eyes are only SUPERFICIAL.The ATTITUDE AND CHARACTERISTICS of an Individual is the REAL BEAUTY.After all,superficial beauty fades as a human being ages but attitude and characteristics will be their as long as one is alive.People will remember you not thru your looks but on the attittudes that you have.
lovelesslibra

Postby crisipicada » Sat May 15, 2010 5:57 am

lovelesslibra wrote:A song from the famous japanese group says that you are the only beautiful flower in this entire universe and you dont need to be number one.It is up to the person how they are going to nurture that seed to become who you are.Beauty that can be seen in ones naked eyes are only SUPERFICIAL.The ATTITUDE AND CHARACTERISTICS of an Individual is the REAL BEAUTY.After all,superficial beauty fades as a human being ages but attitude and characteristics will be their as long as one is alive.People will remember you not thru your looks but on the attittudes that you have.

i must agree with you. physical beauty fades away and in the time comes we grow older, love must be more sweeter. Love must comes from within not from what you can see physically, though at first we are so much inlove to a person outwardly but that love must develop into genuine love. :) :) :) :)
crisipicada

Postby Jeeem » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Ah..so true.

So many people in the states were seemingly wrapped up in appearances. Facial beauty, toned skin, smelling sweet, perfect body, excellent white teeth, and on and on and on....ad nauseum. So, so superficial. I got so tired of that scene that I moved to Asia. I now live in Thailand.

Here people (and women) tend to view a person more for their personality than for their looks. Although, here in Thailand (and also while I was living and working in China) people will often refer to you or point out that one is "fat," which is sort of a shocker and appears rude to a Westerner. However, I've grown to understand it's just the culture here, and that people aren't really dissing you.

I consider myself relatively handsome, and many have referred to me as such...but! I would rather be known and loved for my personality than my looks. Hey, I'm fifty-five! The muscles are still strong, but a little saggy, there's wrinkles where there used to be smooth skin, age spots have begun popping up, and what used to be firm is now getting....well, a bit infirm. Ha!

Me? Looks are important, sure, but personality, honesty, and purity is much more important to me!

-Jeeem-
"The "duh" a measurement of human stupidity. Measure stupidity in megaduhs(10^6) or gigaduhs(10^9), larger units such as exaduhs(10^18) or yottaduhs(10^24) are more appropriate for measuring on a global level."--Anonymous Nerd--
Jeeem

Postby averageguy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 am

I think most will agree that inner beauty is more important that out appearances. There are so may attributes that make up a persons inner being (good and bad) which shapes their inner beauty. There are many inner beautiful people all uniquely different with some having outward beauty too; however, I tend to shy away from the really outward beautiful as they seem to be more selfish and less caring than those of lesser beauty (at least here in the US).

I have found the most beautiful people to be those who have experienced Gods love. There is something about being unconditionally loved that touches a person.
• Live simply • Love generously • Care deeply • Speak kindly • Leave the rest to God.•
averageguy

Postby Tigger82d » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 pm

I have to agree with averageguys view of outward beauty when it comes to American women. Cheychey and Ms.sin17 are surely pretty in my book and from what I've read from time to time in their post they also have inner beauty to spare for these "women", no I will not call them ladies because there is a big difference. My fiance feels that she is ugly also but to me she is one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen. I figure that the heart controls alot of it making me see not only her outer beuaty but also her inner at the same time, making her twice as beautiful in my book. And yes she is Filipina and I am American.
Tigger82d

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!