how to attract foreign man

Moderator: youngj

Re: how to attract foreign man

Postby justmovenalong » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

it is all so easy to get a man,but so hard to get the right one.Long distant relationships are just plane hard.I have been looking for over a year now and although I have meet some really good ladies,(and some running a good scam) I have not yet found the one for me.Looks are a key factor lets not kid ourselfs of this fact,TO START,but not the main factor in the end.I know this because the one that makes me the happies and I talk to her everyday I did not think was that good looking to start.she keep me talking to her with small talk and chat,alway emailed me goodmorning and told me about her day.She would also responed to my emails when I emailed her and answered or comment on every thing I said.This is what got me in to her,I could see she really care.The down fall is that she is married so we both know thats a dead end even though her husband beat the heck out of her(I saw the pics and it was bad)all the time and now cant even be found for the last two years.So my hunt will go on tell I find the one.The best advise that I can give you is take your time.because no man is better then the wrong man.god bless and good luck.

Thank You
taevan69@yahoo.com
justmovenalong

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 am

justmovenalong wrote:it is all so easy to get a man,but so hard to get the right one.Long distant relationships are just plane hard.I have been looking for over a year now and although I have meet some really good ladies,(and some running a good scam) I have not yet found the one for me.Looks are a key factor lets not kid ourselfs of this fact,TO START,but not the main factor in the end.I know this because the one that makes me the happies and I talk to her everyday I did not think was that good looking to start.she keep me talking to her with small talk and chat,alway emailed me goodmorning and told me about her day.She would also responed to my emails when I emailed her and answered or comment on every thing I said.This is what got me in to her,I could see she really care.The down fall is that she is married so we both know thats a dead end even though her husband beat the heck out of her(I saw the pics and it was bad)all the time and now cant even be found for the last two years.So my hunt will go on tell I find the one.The best advise that I can give you is take your time.because no man is better then the wrong man.god bless and good luck.

Thank You
taevan69@yahoo.com

GoOd Luck in yOur search here, justmovenalong.. :) PeOpLe here in the fOrum are niCe and very friendLy.. Keep in pOsting yOur cOmments and ideas that sOmeOne wiLL faLL inLOve with yOu.. just be in yOurseLf aLways! ;)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 am

Looking for a right partner is a good move, but first of all see to it that you are also praying that you can be the right person also
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby tom » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am

tikkasf wrote:I did not plan to meet her in the begining. She is 31 yrs old and I am 25 yrs older. I was hoping just to mentor her and help her change her life. She was a cam girl. That was the only work she could find and she was trying to support her mother. At my insistance, she has quit that line of work and I am supporting her now. She will look for work work after my trip. Why find a job now, if I want her to spend all her time with me when I visit. I have always believed she was not a bad girl, but was around bad people and learned how to be "on the game". She is telling me she loves me now and I care for her a lot. Some of the things I have bought her, she did not ask or hint for. She may be spending some of my support on other family members, beside her mother....that may be why she runs short of money before next support payment. Yes, in the beginning it was mostly about how much "help" I could give her and when I pressed her on that issue earlier in our relationship, she was honest and stated my "help" was the priority for her, but she had also stated that she liked me. We now chat online almost daily, exchange letters and cards, exchange text msg and talk 3 or 4 times a week on the phone. just sometimes she goes back to the hint for money game and I get frustrated....that why I posted here....i was frustrated

thanks for the explanation, tikkasf... in my heart i have hope that it will all work out well... whatever happens, remember your Father has a good reason for everything (romans 8:28; eph. 1:11; 1thess. 5:16-18)... let us know what happens :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby sizzlingnoh » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:59 am

justmovenalong wrote:it is all so easy to get a man,but so hard to get the right one.Long distant relationships are just plane hard.I have been looking for over a year now and although I have meet some really good ladies,(and some running a good scam) I have not yet found the one for me.Looks are a key factor lets not kid ourselfs of this fact,TO START,but not the main factor in the end.I know this because the one that makes me the happies and I talk to her everyday I did not think was that good looking to start.she keep me talking to her with small talk and chat,alway emailed me goodmorning and told me about her day.She would also responed to my emails when I emailed her and answered or comment on every thing I said.This is what got me in to her,I could see she really care.The down fall is that she is married so we both know thats a dead end even though her husband beat the heck out of her(I saw the pics and it was bad)all the time and now cant even be found for the last two years.So my hunt will go on tell I find the one.The best advise that I can give you is take your time.because no man is better then the wrong man.god bless and good luck.

Thank You
taevan69@yahoo.com

LOOKS can be a very essential factor as to attracting foreign men? but as to how they weigh/gauge according to their standards/taste the beauties of pinays in general, is something I cannot figure out...maybe they just have different taste just like any ordinary men...
I am delighted when I saw couples, foreign man & Pinay when the woman is really pretty...but it is most often,somehow I could see ugly/average looks with foreign man...Now I'd rather say it's not the physical looks I guess though it is one of the factors....or should I just say...(what is monkey to Pinoys, pretty for foreigners?)...it;it's sound rude, but it;s a JOKE...
sizzlingnoh

Postby sunny-out-here » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

One doesnt really have to worry on his/her looks... what is important is the personality/character of the person. Beauty inside is far more important than physical beauty. The physical beauty is enhanced more when you exude your beautiful personality inside. And the secret to an inside beauty is when you have God right in your heart and in your life. With Him, nothing is lacking for He will lead you even to your soulmate and life partner. Good day everyone!
sunny-out-here

Postby Chas » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 am

sizzlingnoh wrote:LOOKS can be a very essential factor as to attracting foreign men? but as to how they weigh/gauge according to their standards/taste the beauties of pinays in general, is something I cannot figure out...maybe they just have different taste just like any ordinary men...
I am delighted when I saw couples, foreign man & Pinay when the woman is really pretty...but it is most often,somehow I could see ugly/average looks with foreign man...Now I'd rather say it's not the physical looks I guess though it is one of the factors....or should I just say...(what is monkey to Pinoys, pretty for foreigners?)...it;it's sound rude, but it;s a JOKE...

There is some truth in this and perhaps highlights a cultural difference. Just look at the white ladies in the UK trying to get a tan and the Filipinas busy trying to lighten their skin. Some years ago a Malaysian lady on an international course I attended told one gentleman from the UK (not me) that he was prosperous and meaning it as a complement. He was upset because he realised she was referring to his excess weight. Thankfully perceptions of external beauty vary from person to person. Maybe there is hope for me yet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:06 pm

QUOTE: "LOOKS can be a very essential factor as to attracting foreign men? but as to how they weigh/gauge according to their standards/taste the beauties of pinays in general, is something I cannot figure out...maybe they just have different taste just like any ordinary men...
I am delighted when I saw couples, foreign man & Pinay when the woman is really pretty...but it is most often,somehow I could see ugly/average looks with foreign man...Now I'd rather say it's not the physical looks I guess though it is one of the factors....or should I just say...(what is monkey to Pinoys, pretty for foreigners?)...it;it's sound rude, but it;s a JOKE...[/quote] by sizzlingnoh

Part of your post says this: "maybe they just have different taste just like any ordinary men...", and the truth is that we foreign men ARE ordinary men. We may not be that ordinary in your part of the world, because we are not there in great numbers, but we are ordinary in our part of the world.

Men can be attracted to a woman for a variety of reasons. One of those is appearance, but there are many, many others, some of which are personality type, religious belief, intelligence, social status, and moral values. A guy could also be insecure about himself, and some girl could make him feel confident, and he may choose her because of that acceptance. I don't think that there is one definition that would be true for every situation.

Welcome to the Forum, sizzlingnoh.
Mr.Magoo

Postby tom » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 am

Mr.Magoo wrote:
sizzlingnoh wrote:"LOOKS can be a very essential factor as to attracting foreign men? but as to how they weigh/gauge according to their standards/taste the beauties of pinays in general, is something I cannot figure out...maybe they just have different taste just like any ordinary men...

Part of your post says this: "maybe they just have different taste just like any ordinary men...", and the truth is that we foreign men ARE ordinary men. We may not be that ordinary in your part of the world, because we are not there in great numbers, but we are ordinary in our part of the world.

Men can be attracted to a woman for a variety of reasons. One of those is appearance, but there are many, many others, some of which are personality type, religious belief, intelligence, social status, and moral values. A guy could also be insecure about himself, and some girl could make him feel confident, and he may choose her because of that acceptance. I don't think that there is one definition that would be true for every situation.

Welcome to the Forum, sizzlingnoh.

it might sound cliche, but it still seems to be true..... "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" ;) :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby aussie006 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 am

Cutegen
I am an Australian guy looking for love and my soul mate as many would put it, out there on the net are many tens of thousands of just filipinas , not including the rest of asia. The sad fact is that there are not many men looking for these women and if so what one? these guys maybe contacting many different women at the same time at different sites. some end up being to scared in the end travelling to the Philippines with its certain problems if you are from the west, i've been there quite a few times and know the lifestyle and customs, my first wife was a filipina from Manila , What i'm trying to say to you is don't give up trying, i'm still looking at many photos and listings but in the end you just taken by this one face of a filipina that seems to tug at you heart strings and a relationship, meeting, and love for eachother develops, i know i did for me once.
Good luck Cutegen and all the other wonderful filipino women out there.
aussie006

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!