how to attract foreign man

Moderator: youngj

Re: how to attract foreign man

Postby aussie006 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:10 am

Looks are not important to most westeners,if the ones that think all there is to a relationship is beauty before love and intend to use you for show and just display purposess for their friends and families i don't think they are worth the time, tell them to marry a Barbie doll . most of my friends here in Australia are married to average women , whats important that attracts most men is that you are, honest in all respects put forward a happy, and outgoing personallity, put money and wealth last, put love on top of the list.
JUST AN AVERAGE WESTERNER FROM AUSTRAILIA.
REGARDS
IAN.
Last edited by aussie006 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie006

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:04 am

aussie006 wrote:Looks are not important to most westeners,if the ones that think all there is to a relationship is beauty before love and intend to use you for show and just display purposess for their friends and families i don't think they are worth the time, tell them to marry a Barbie doll . most of my friends here in Australia are married to average women , whats important that attracts most men is that you are, honest in all respects put forward a happy, and outgoing personallity, put money and wealth last, put love on top of the list.
Ian.

How can a relationship grow without love? Yes, you are right. Let love govern your relationship and everything will follow.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby a new life » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Cutejen,
just be you! There are amny scammers amongst the men looking on sites like this just as there are many girls who are only scammers and playing games. Just be yourself, and when the time is right the right one will be there for you. I think a lot of us, both the expat men and the girls are here because we have been through pain and hurt and now feel it is time to move on with a new and different relationship.
To find myself being caught up with a player would be devastating, so my only protection is to look at the girls who just speak from the heart and are not "trying" to attract a man. I think it is natural for all of us, both men and girls to be drawn to attractive looks also, but that is not what will make for a happy and successful relationsip.

I want an honest heart and I am sure there are many good men online who feel just as I do. Be patient and you will find love.
a new life

Postby Chas » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 am

a new life wrote:Cutejen,
just be you! There are amny scammers amongst the men looking on sites like this just as there are many girls who are only scammers and playing games. Just be yourself, and when the time is right the right one will be there for you. I think a lot of us, both the expat men and the girls are here because we have been through pain and hurt and now feel it is time to move on with a new and different relationship.
To find myself being caught up with a player would be devastating, so my only protection is to look at the girls who just speak from the heart and are not "trying" to attract a man. I think it is natural for all of us, both men and girls to be drawn to attractive looks also, but that is not what will make for a happy and successful relationsip.

I want an honest heart and I am sure there are many good men online who feel just as I do. Be patient and you will find love.

I think I am correct in reporting that Cutegen found 'love' and is currently doing the paperwork for a fiance visa to enter the USA. I am sure we all wish her well and a long and happy marriage.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:51 am

May everything have successful relationship. Keep up the good faith :D :D
crisipicada

Postby ms.janiszewski » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 am

cutegen....we have same probs and question....thanx for you i found answer then....
ms.janiszewski

Postby purex » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 am

ms.janiszewski wrote:cutegen....we have same probs and question....thanx for you i found answer then....

Hmmmmmp, i guess you found your love already :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby wildermess » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Chas wrote:
I think I am correct in reporting that Cutegen found 'love' and is currently doing the paperwork for a fiance visa to enter the USA. I am sure we all wish her well and a long and happy marriage.

I think you are correct also but it may be Canada and she may already be there. I think she is a very happy person right now :D
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby crisipicada » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 am

wildermess wrote:
Chas wrote:

I think you are correct also but it may be Canada and she may already be there. I think she is a very happy person right now :D

Good for cutegen. All of us wants to be happy :) :) :)
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

As a foreign man I have encountered many filipinas in my search for the "ONE". All I can say is that almost all of them have eventually asked me for money. Maybe I am too easy going, and have been foolish in trying to be understanding and generous, but that is just the way that I am, and it is hard to say 'no' to someone who asks me for help.
Being in need is not necessarily a bad thing. Many men are capable and willing to help. But it is the girls who prey upon men like me that gives all of the others a bad name, and makes us feel that we should not help anyone else because we have been lied to and used. if you want to attract a foreign man, then be genuine and honest in everything that you say to him. Don't be a manipulator, and don't be a liar.
Mr.Magoo

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!