Searching for my man

Moderator: youngj

Re: Searching for my man

Postby koolwiz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Is this true what was said above the westren man is expected to provide support for the extended family? I dont know what "extend family" is condsidered. But that is something that would bother me as i am not rich by any means. I wouldnt mind if I had it to spare but to expect it kinda bothers me. I concider myself a " giver" but there is a limit to what i could do. would people please know if this is really expected?

Michael
koolwiz

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 am

Michael, please take some of what you read here, above with a grain of salt, because there have been some trouble makers here, who are no longer here, who wrote some stuff just to be mean to filiipinas. 99.999999999999 percent of filipino people will not do you wrong. Mainly it is good to have an understanding with any person you become attached with, and know what they think and expect from you. Your filipina will protect you for her family/extended family, and she will help her family to understand your limitations, what you can do, will do, and what you can't do and won't do. Take it slow, use your head, and discuss these things with whomever you communicate with. The vast majority of fillipinas are not happy that a small percentage do these kinds of things, and they will do everything they can to avoid being that kind of person. So don't be alarmed by some of the things you read, and don't be afraid to get to know these people. They are the most wonderful people in the world. :D :D
Edwin

Postby xhyrien » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:16 pm

im just finding someone that could love me as i am and for who i am.. ;-) ..
xhyrien

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 pm

xhyrien,

Possibly it might help if you would tell us something about yourself, and if you have a profile listing on the jaderune website.

Best wishes,
Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:33 pm

hi sir michael!
can i ask about what profile listing is? where i can find it?
i wanted also to be one in profile listing and wanted to search my man and to know them better... :D
hope i can find one :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm

I have a website that has profile listings for filipina ladies who are hoping to meet a foreigner. When the man sees a profile of a lady who he is interested in, then he asks me for her contact information, which I give out freely. Then he can communicate with her, and if she likes him, then they can begin a friendship that may lead to something more. There have been many people that have found lifetime partners through their profile listing.
You can find links to the Application on both the Homepage and the Pictures Listings page on jaderune.com. I will email you an Application after I post this, and if you complete it, and send me some photos, then I will be happy to publish a profile for you.
Michael (aka jadegil6)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:41 am

sir michael im so thankful for your information about profile listing.
happy to know more about it. later i will check my email and fill it up and send it to you.
thank you again. Godbless you sir..
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!