Re: words of wisdom of the day!

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 am

“If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.”
William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

“The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 am

“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”
“It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.”
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 pm

If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.
Johnny Depp
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:33 pm

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 am

When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
“What's meant to be will always find a way”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 am

“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.”
“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:33 am

Happiness lies ahead for those who cry; those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
angel

Postby angel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:34 am

LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE "We don't always know what makes us happy." "We know, instead, what we think SHOULD. We are baffled and confused when our attempts at happiness fail...We are mute when it comes to naming accurately our own preferences, delights, gifts, talents. The voice of our original self is often muffled, overwhelmed, even strangled, by the voices of other people's expectations. The tongue of the original self is the language of the heart." - Julie Cameron
angel

Postby angel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:34 am

The good news: God is a nag. God won't give up, if we are destined to carry out some Divine idea, we won't be able to shrug it off. For me, God doesn't just whisper within. If I'm supposed to get a message, I start to see it and hear it everywhere - books, sermons, television shows, conversations with friends.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!