words of wisdom of the day!

Moderator: youngj

Re: words of wisdom of the day!

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:41 am

Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate... your best friend... never let them go...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:13 am

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...
angel

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 am

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Rami Belson
angel

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:15 am

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you.
When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.
- Yesenia Ann Peralez
angel

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 am

There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
angel

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 am

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
angel

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 am

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life."
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:58 am

Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:59 am

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 (New American Standard Bible)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:16 am

I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."
- Lisa Brooks
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!