searching for a love

Moderator: youngj

searching for a love

Postby che14 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:01 pm

finding my man here... and wish i can find him on this site
che14

Re: searching for a love

Postby che14 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm

i hope i can find my dream man here ... and be happy :) i would be glad if there someone out there and read my post and want to know me
che14

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi Che14! Keep posting here, and write things about what you are doing and about where you are from, in this and in the other places as well, My First Forum, Friends, and this one. This is a nice place to express yourself about what is happening to you, and then others will comment, usually always with understanding and kindness. Ask questions if you like, and you will get some opinions. We are glad to see you here! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jennylyn » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 am

Hello and Hi am new here.

Searching for:

height: does not matter
looking for: partner in life to be husband

anyone please send me email jennylyn34@rocketmail.com
Better late than never
jennylyn

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 am

Wecome to the forum, jennylyn! We hope and pray you find what you are looking for! If you don't have a profile here in jaderune.com, it would be helpful for you to register one. The first page you come to when you come here has a link that you click on that says application. There are some instructions at the bottom of the page just above the yellow part of the page at the bottom. We hope it all works well for you. Keep coming back here. Post, repsond, ask questions, and start your own post with subjects that you pick. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby wayne208 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:42 pm

JennyLyn .. Welcome to this Board .. I am a Divorced 61 Year old Man in California ..I will be in the Philippines in June of Next Year .. I will be In Bohol in the Philippines . I feel drawn to the Philippines as My Cousin has a Wife from the Philippines .. Also a Friend of Mine's Son Married a Lady from The Philippines .Add a Friend of Mines who is Living in the Philippines & Hapiily Married to a Lady from the Philippines .. He is very Happy and as He says " He is Living In Paradise " He Feels sorry for Me.. :o I Hope You Find what You want JennyLyn .. Peace be with You
wayne208

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!