Hello, I'm a new guy in town (Ormoc City)

Moderator: youngj

Hello, I'm a new guy in town (Ormoc City)

Postby PageOne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 am

selling dreams.jpg
selling dreams.jpg (54.17 KiB) Viewed 6185 times
Actually I came here to the Philippines at the end of February and settled here. I plan to spend the rest of my life. When I came here, I chose this place because I had met someone online. I placed an ad on craigslist and get tons of responses. After sifting through, I chose a nice Filipina who lives near the city. After I arrived, I felt that I made a good decision. But as it turned out, after a few months, I realized that her goal is to live in the United States. We had plenty of conversations and I finally realized that she really wants to go there. We parted company, but remain friends.

I am soon to be 66 years old, white American from North Carolina, and have four grown children and eight grandchildren. I have been married twice to American ladies, having divorced the first and trying to get a divorce from the second. When I found that she had a boyfriend, I have to move her out, wrote her a check to find a new place, and she left. But stupid me had opened a joint bank account and of course, she cleaned it out before I can get there. About that time, the company I was working with went out of business, I was quickly hired by another competitor, who five months later went out of business and I found myself looking, but not finding a new job. I even opened a travel agency business for a while, but it was not enough.

After looking for two years,I filed for my Social Security pension when I was 62, so it is not as large as I would like for income. Back home, it was barely enough for me to pay all my expenses. But, here in the Philippines it goes much further. I have rented a five bedroom house (because some of the apartments I had looked at were more than 15,000, and I got this one for a lot less).

I'm looking for a life partner. I have been searching for my ex wife, but she has been hiding from me and I have not been able to file for divorce yet. I know that most Filipinas want a family and children, but I had surgery which prevents making babies while still allowing for an active life. So I am more than willing to find a sweet woman with a child or two. I love children, and my heart is more than large enough for all.

So, after the site was recommended to me by another American fellow whose future sister-in-law is posted on one of the pages, I checked her out. But, I was happy to browse through and look at the so many beautiful ladies here on the site. I am a Protestant Christian. I have had ups and downs all through my life, but God has brought me through it all.

So, here I am.
PageOne

Re: Hello, I'm a new guy in town (Ormoc City)

Postby Smiley » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Welcome to the tribe and best of luck to you.
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:02 am

welcome to the family..may you be bless here and everywhere... :P :P
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 am

Hope you can find s0meone who can love you truly here in the philippines.
Accept who you are. warm Welc0me to you. Goodluck and Godbless.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!