Haappy Father's Day

Moderator: youngj

Haappy Father's Day

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:30 am

To all daddy, papa, grandfather's father in law's Happy happy Father's Day. hope this day celebrates you and your family with love and happiness with your fathers or friends too.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Re: Haappy Father's Day

Postby angel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:17 am

Happy Father's Day to all Daddy's, i want to share this.. my father is one of the most greatest father for me my hero why? he sacrifice his life to us to work abroad and to have us our needs and makes our lives comfortable, he is very understanding man and most of all loving to his wife and children. :D i thank god that he gave me a father like him.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:22 am

Your so blessed angel to have a family like yours. Be thankful to GOD for some people have problems and difficulties regarding with their families. I know my parents are not perfect people but i can says i am bless to raise me and im very much thankful to have them too even with some difficulties in our life before.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 am

Thank you sissy...
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:44 am

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers here :D God bless you all.
cheryz

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!