Whereabouts Are You From?

Moderator: youngj

Re: Whereabouts Are You From?

Postby michelle » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 am

hi everyone my name is michelle.my friend told me about jaderune.com she told me that it is a christian forum since i am a christian i get interested in it and hoping i will meet some good friends here and maybe GOD give my the deisre that i will meet my man that he prepared for me..i know GOD is great and i trust him with all my heart....i was once was lost in GOD and now i am glad that he is still faithful thank you JESUS for making my life worthwhile thanks for your goodness...i am a single parent but GOD bless me and i know he will never leave me nor forsake me...godbless us all....
michelle

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:48 am

michelle wrote:hi everyone my name is michelle.my friend told me about jaderune.com she told me that it is a christian forum since i am a christian i get interested in it and hoping i will meet some good friends here and maybe GOD give my the deisre that i will meet my man that he prepared for me..i know GOD is great and i trust him with all my heart....i was once was lost in GOD and now i am glad that he is still faithful thank you JESUS for making my life worthwhile thanks for your goodness...i am a single parent but GOD bless me and i know he will never leave me nor forsake me...godbless us all....

You are a sweet woman, Ms. Michelle.. :P Good luck to your search here in jaderune.. :D We just have to trust in the Lord for giving us the right man for us.. :D I know you can do it.. Just keep in posting here in the forum and by God`s Mercy and Grace, He will give it to you.. :D :D :D Welcome to the forum! :P :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
michelle wrote:hi everyone my name is michelle.my friend told me about jaderune.com she told me that it is a christian forum since i am a christian i get interested in it and hoping i will meet some good friends here and maybe GOD give my the deisre that i will meet my man that he prepared for me..i know GOD is great and i trust him with all my heart....i was once was lost in GOD and now i am glad that he is still faithful thank you JESUS for making my life worthwhile thanks for your goodness...i am a single parent but GOD bless me and i know he will never leave me nor forsake me...godbless us all....

You are a sweet woman, Ms. Michelle.. :P Good luck to your search here in jaderune.. :D We just have to trust in the Lord for giving us the right man for us.. :D I know you can do it.. Just keep in posting here in the forum and by God`s Mercy and Grace, He will give it to you.. :D :D :D Welcome to the forum! :P :D

Welcome to the forum
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Jamespetrie1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi I'm James from Denver
Jamespetrie1

Postby rodarwyn » Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 am

hello im from the land thats so fertile.resplended and productive with rolling hills and mountain pack with discent hospitable and warm hearted people..from the beautiful province of the philippines bukidnon :|
rodarwyn

Postby shanarayne » Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

hi i amjomary econg, looking for business partnership..from davao city..
shanarayne

Postby Despistado » Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 am

My name is Inocencio Albladejo Garcia and I am from a small town called San pedro del pinatar in the mediterranean shore of Spain.
Despistado

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 pm

My name is David. My middle name is Edwin. My wife, Carol, and I live on an Indian Reservation in North Central Washington State. We have three grown children, and a quite a few grandchildren. Three of them are grown up, and the others are all the way from 11 years old to 18 or so, and then the grown ones are 19, 20, and 21. We are living on property that belonged to my great grandfather, and our kids own it. We live about 600 feet from their house. We have goats, one milk cow, horses, chickens, dogs and cats, and a community garden between us. We don't have running water in our house yet, but we might by fall depending on how things go. My great grandfather deeded this property to the school so they could have a school here, and my mother, aunts and uncles attended it. They also held Assembly of God church services in that school house. Just a few years ago the school deeded it back to my mother, and she sold it to our kids, so we are all here. I bought a short doublewide, paying very little for it. It was pretty well trashed and junked, but the structure was good, all except for the roof, so we have been working on it since. It is looking nice, and a home that anyone would be proud to live in, far different than it was when we first move in. It still needs a lot of work, and eventually it will get it. We didn't have to take on debt to get it or to fix it up, we are paying as we go, and that is a nice feeling. We are not rich, but we have a good life. We have two of our grandchildren, girls, living with us due to their mother's problems. They are 11 and 17 years old. My mother's family were Baptist people. We have about the same number of relatives who are Catholic, and we are Assembly of God.
Edwin

Postby annaliza » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Annaliza from Valenzuela in Manila. I am 29 years old and am a single mom with two kids.

Take care,
Annaliza
Annaliza
Single mom who is looking for LOVE.
annaliza

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 am

annaliza wrote:Hi everyone,

I am Annaliza from Valenzuela in Manila. I am 29 years old and am a single mom with two kids.

Take care,
Annaliza

Hello, Annaliza. Congratulations! You made the right choice. Welcome to the forum. Hope to hear from your replies and post here. :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to Friends