still looking someone,

Moderator: youngj

still looking someone,

Postby missymae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."
missymae

Re: still looking someone,

Postby missymae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 pm

I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am."
missymae

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 am

MissyMae, you bring up some very good points! Creating the right relationship makes sense. We, a number of us on this site, have discussed the idea of only one person being the right one, and most of us will agree that there is not necessarily one right person, but there are a number, and even many right possibilities. Creating the right relationship suggested being the right person for the other person, and treating others as you would want to be treated. Then, the relationship will take care of itself. Longevity is important. It is not as important how much of a love burst you have at first, but more important is how long your love lasts. We are in it for the long haul, huh, and not for the short term?

No one needs or wants someone else to take advantage of their weaknesses. That does, unfortunately happen, and we all know the ways that happens, and it is sad. I never thought about someone taking advantage of someone elses strengths, but I guess that could happen as well. We all want to be appreciated for the person that we are. The most important is to be true to ourselves, and then be true to others as well. Be ourselves. Let the other person see who you are, and don't pretend to be someone else, so that when the other person is falling in love with you, they are falling in love with the real you! There is nothing better than for you to be able to be comfortable and be yourself, and then have the other person be comfortable and be him/her self as well. :D :D
Edwin

Postby akmale60 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Creating the right relationship sounds about right to me. I do believe that two people that are building a relationship are supposed to compliment each others strengths and weaknesses not be taking advantage of them.
Good luck
akmale60

Postby da_ya » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 am

In a long distance relationship (LDR) like this, there is a tendency of lacking faith and trust especially when life goes bad. To be honest it takes a lot of work when considering LDR. When both are ready and prepared I still believe all will be harmonious and positive result. It only need to give someone's assurance that while you are in a relationship, keep on encouraging one another that both desire to be happy and live would be happy. Without this, relationship will end up bad.
da_ya

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:57 am

thats right da_ya, its hard to have a long distance relationship both of you have super faith to one another and trust. if you dont want to have a long distance relationship better yet not to try it..
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:20 am

A Relationship without Faith is Doomed from the Start . I do wish Everyone here the Best in finding the Right person for them
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:30 am

i agree with you daya, cheryz, wayne, faith is one most powerful to have in a relationship wither a long distance relationship or one city, you should have faith and trust both you can have love.
angel

Return to Friends