Filipina Christian looking for marriage

Moderator: youngj

Filipina Christian looking for marriage

Postby Gwen_2317 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi,

Hello. This is Rhusette and I've been a member of this site for quite long time already. I was working so I didn't have much time to be online which lead me to forgot my password. So I created another one. But hey, don't be alarmed. I'm not a spammer. Anyway, I am looking for someone here that could possibly be a friend and who knows what the future may bring. Here's something about me.

I am a 23 year old woman who is currently employed with good pay of course. I worked with Comcast, it's a US based company. I lived and worked here in Makati City. I hope you know this place coz if you don't, too bad for you. Sexy ladies can be found here. LOL.. :D

I have a 2 year old daughter which will be turning 3 years old already on the 16th of October. (Advance Happy Birthday, my love!) :D I can't say that I am a good cook but I can cook. And I am willing to be taught, not to mention that I am a fast learner. I love flowers a lot. Now I can manage to toggle between my job and these site so I can have more time reading and replying to emails here.. (Hopefully I can get one, LOL)

So that's it! Anything you would like to know abut me, you are free to ask questions. Don't hesitate. My life is an open book. By the way, I am also active in Skype, YM, facebook and VIber.

P.S.

If you can send me your email, I can definitely send you photos of me and if you want, of my daughter as well.. God bless..

Rhusette
Gwen_2317

Re: Filipina Christian looking for marriage

Postby angel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:56 am

hello gwen Welcome back to you. i hope you can find your Mr. Right here and have a happy life and a successful marriage someday if ever you can find i know you can, coz i also believe that i can find my Mr. Right.
angel

Re: Filipina Christian looking for marriage

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 am

hi gwen2317, its ok i call you gwen? WelcOme back to the forum gwen. i hope also you can find your love of your life here and also i include you to my prayers and be a blessing to you. God Bless You.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Return to Friends