36 year old male USA Looking for love/marriage

Moderator: youngj

Re: 36 year old male USA Looking for love/marriage

Postby angelruby29 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:40 pm

hi how are you? im the new member her...
angelruby29

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Welcome, Angelruby! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Gwen_2317 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi,

Hello. This is Rhusette and I've been a member of this site for quite long time already. I was working so I didn't have much time to be online which lead me to forgot my password. So I created another one. But hey, don't be alarmed. I'm not a spammer. Anyway, I am looking for someone here that could possibly be a friend and who knows what the future may bring. Here's something about me.

I am a 23 year old woman who is currently employed with good pay of course. I worked with Comcast, it's a US based company. I lived and worked here in Makati City. I hope you know this place coz if you don't, too bad for you. Sexy ladies can be found here. LOL.. :D

I have a 2 year old daughter which will be turning 3 years old already on the 16th of October. (Advance Happy Birthday, my love!) :D I can't say that I am a good cook but I can cook. And I am willing to be taught, not to mention that I am a fast learner. I love flowers a lot. Now I can manage to toggle between my job and these site so I can have more time reading and replying to emails here.. (Hopefully I can get one, LOL)

So that's it! Anything you would like to know abut me, you are free to ask questions. Don't hesitate. My life is an open book. By the way, I am also active in Skype, YM, facebook and VIber.

P.S.

If you can send me your email, I can definitely send you photos of me and if you want, of my daughter as well.. God bless..

Rhusette
Gwen_2317

Postby angel » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:21 pm

nice your very welcome to the forum :)
angel

Postby wayne208 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Like Angel and everyone Else has said .. Welcome to The best Place on the Net .. I have tried Dating Sites No Luck their but The Ladies Here are the Best on the Net . Post More and let People get to know you better .. Those are the only words of advice I can Give You . Good Luck
wayne208

Return to Friends