hello Christmas

Moderator: youngj

Re: hello Christmas

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:52 pm

guys, count down before christmas...
where you gonna celebrate your christmas? a simple christmas get together would be fine with me together with whole family im so happy with it. :D
sharing gifts with love ones could be more happier :lol: but most of all let celebrate christmas with our almighty God in our hearts.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 pm

2 days left before Christmas, any one who wants to send me christmas gift is accepted :D :D :D
i'll wrap my kisses to all the member of jaderune and christian-pilipina. i love you guys and have a very merry Christmas to all.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:47 pm

merry christmas lyrech see you soon. :lol: send me some gifts and ill send you one :lol:
everyone is excited for christmas even us adults are too excited, children may wish that santa gives gift in their lovely sacks :lol: if they only knew.
i wish you all a joyful christmas everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:01 am

the santa here in jaderune is sir michael. thank you so much. :D
angel

Postby janeithv » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:02 am

Christmas is my favorite ever since I was a kid, expecting gifts from my parents, relatives but mostly from Ninong and Ninang and now, the ball is turned. With a handful of nieces and nephews plus a few godchildren, I always take two to three trips in Divisoria to buy toys, clothes and other stuff for Christmas present. For the past three years, I and my siblings gives a simple christmas party for the neighborhood kids, cooking the foods ourselves and giving toys and prizes for the parlor games. But last year, we pass on the party because our mother had been hospitalized and had a stroke on her birthday last November. This year, I opted not to go home in Lanao del Norte and spend the Christmas in my new home in Zamboanga City. I haven't packed a gift this year except for my 5 year old son but guess what? I received a lot of gifts compared to previous years.... hahahahaha. Next year, I will do better and resume what I love best... seing the children's eyes smile when I hand them their gift....
Janeith

"What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Life is not about avoiding challenges. Life is not about not making mistakes, it is about learning from them."
janeithv

Postby angel » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:35 am

Hello Christmas... 28 days to go. Hoping this time i receive my presents :) imagining :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) Advance Merry Christmas to Everyone.
Attachments
gift.jpg
gift.jpg (49.94 KiB) Viewed 15073 times
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:21 am

Christmas is approaching 44 days to go. When I was little me and my sisters were doing caroling every house so we can have our own Christmas party, it's was a memorable experience we had, so much fun and thrill because of street dogs who used to chase us luckily we haven't bitten. So much to remember the childhood. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Days passes today is first day of December Christmas is so near. Advance Merry Christmas everyone. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:22 am

5 days to go have a Merry Christmas everyone :D :) God bless us all
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Yes,

Wishing everyone who reads this a very Merry Christmas for 2018....

and a Happy Happy Happy New Year for 2019.

Take good care of yourselves and God Bless you all.

:D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Friends