Looking for a female penpal

Moderator: youngj

Looking for a female penpal

Postby jackprolinea » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:50 am

Hi,

I am Jack from Singapore. Age 38, male working in sales.

Looking for any female penpals to chat, share issues or anything.

Please e-mail me at jackprolinea@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks
Jack
jackprolinea

Re: Looking for a female penpal

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:47 pm

jackprolinea wrote:Hi,

I am Jack from Singapore. Age 38, male working in sales.

Looking for any female penpals to chat, share issues or anything.

Please e-mail me at jackprolinea@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks
Jack

hi im michelle looking for a man who will serious in relationship...im 21 years old from philippines heres my ym cator_m@yahoo.com tke care and god bless
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 pm

The way you wrote on the other post I thought you were a girl, but Mitch in our country is normally always a boy's name. Now Michelle in our country is a girl's name. When I was with my friends in the Philippines last fall I met a girl named Kenneth, and I have never heard that name associated with a female, but she is a female. Her mother lives in Chelan Washington, and works for Bank of America where I do my banking. She is married to a guy a lot of whose relatives I know. He and my brother know each other, but I had never met him although my cousin is married to his niece, and their children are my blood relatives, but I don't know all my relatives. Anyway she has been trying to get her daughter Kenneth into the USA for several years, and she told me that it will probably take several more years before she will be able to get her daughter over here. They are very nice people also, and I had some corn on the cob and fried onion rings with them. They tried to talk me into eating beef steak also, but we had just eaten not knowing that they were going to want us to eat with them. It was fun! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Edwin wrote:The way you wrote on the other post I thought you were a girl, but Mitch in our country is normally always a boy's name. Now Michelle in our country is a girl's name. When I was with my friends in the Philippines last fall I met a girl named Kenneth, and I have never heard that name associated with a female, but she is a female. Her mother lives in Chelan Washington, and works for Bank of America where I do my banking. She is married to a guy a lot of whose relatives I know. He and my brother know each other, but I had never met him although my cousin is married to his niece, and their children are my blood relatives, but I don't know all my relatives. Anyway she has been trying to get her daughter Kenneth into the USA for several years, and she told me that it will probably take several more years before she will be able to get her daughter over here. They are very nice people also, and I had some corn on the cob and fried onion rings with them. They tried to talk me into eating beef steak also, but we had just eaten not knowing that they were going to want us to eat with them. It was fun! :D :D :D :D

yes im a girl,im looking a man
mitch1989

Postby bndoda » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Hi
I'm Benjamin, christian from Tanzania married with two children. I'm looking for a penpals.
God bless you,
Benjamin
bndoda

Postby mitch1989 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Benjamin you are looking a friend here?just email me if u need someone to talk!thank u and god bless
mitch1989

Return to Friends