Looking for a girl

Moderator: youngj

Looking for a girl

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 am

I am posting this for a man who is working in Dubai because the website is blocked there, and he can't view the profiles to find someone. he wishes for some girl to email him. Here is his email and his messages to me:

shajimathew23@yahoo.com

Email #1:
Dear sir,

How are you. I am an Indian,29,working in Dubai. I am looking for a philippina girl. Can you please help me.

Thanks & regards,

Mathews

Email #2:
Thanks for your mail.

I am looking for a girl below 25 and beautiful girl. I am working in Dubai. Also you send the link i cant open. I think (web)it is blocked in Dubai.. So please do this, and send me someone.

Regards,

Mathew

So ladies...if you feel you wish to meet this man, then send him an email, and see where it leads.....................Michael :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a girl

Postby April » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 am

Hi' I'm April... I'm new here...24 yrs. old, single ,looking for friends.
April

Postby rawiri69 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 am

well 1hello ladies i am dave i am 41 years old living in australia looking for my soulmate travelling to phillipines at the end of year anyone interested? ;)
rawiri69

Postby Edwin » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 am

rawiri69 wrote:well 1hello ladies i am dave i am 41 years old living in australia looking for my soulmate travelling to phillipines at the end of year anyone interested? ;)

That is an interesting story because that is what I said this time last year, and now it hardly seems possible that I anticipated my trip to the Philippines so much, and now I have spent 2 weeks there, came back home, and now all of it are wonderful memories. When I get a chance I will return, but I don't know right now when that might be. In the mean time I will have happy memories, and fun dreams for the future. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby April » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:57 pm

hi..
April

Postby lessa120 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 am

i am new here tell me what should i do .and tell me about girl virtues .
lessa120

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 am

Hello lessa120,
It would be helpful if you were to introduce yourself, and say some things about yourself, and who you hope to meet here in the forum. There are many virtues that people can have. Are there certain ones that are more important to you than others?

The Moderator ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 pm

rawiri69 wrote:well 1hello ladies i am dave i am 41 years old living in australia looking for my soulmate travelling to phillipines at the end of year anyone interested? ;)

Hi dear! Wow! i like you..i think your a very soft-spoken person! I am Roween by the way, 21 years old and lives in Butuan City and I used to work in an airline company here in the Philippines before as a customer service agent and I can say it's the most wonderful job Ive ever done! You know what, I am not expecting you to like me because i am not as beautiful as other women here..But you know what i think is my edge to those girls??? I have a heart! A pure heart and I am an honest person because i want to find a guy who will respect me as well as be honest to me..If yu're looking for an inner beauty then u got me here! I am not into anybody's money.. I swear! I'd rather choose a poor guy but knows how to love deeply than a rich guy who would just play around..

I hope you continue being as nice as what you are now..I know your a nice person i can feel it! And the girl you'd be spending your life with ( i hope its me..:)..) would be so lucky to have you! And me, Im not here to waste my time to play games coz I hate wasting my time for nothing.And I don't send messages to those people I dont like..Because I am very serious serious in finding a husband here..I am a very marriage minded woman and I hate being lied..Good luck on your search and i hope you will find a girl who would be true to you and wont hurt you because i think you dont deserve to be lied! I am glad to know that there is still a man who is so down to earth!

More power to you! God bless you always and may He keep you safe all the time!

love lots,
Rhusette
Rhusette_me

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

hi im michelle 21 years old looking for soulmate ,ready fot commitment and marrage.,pls add me to cator_m@yahoo.com thank u and god bless hope i can find my soulmate here
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 pm

mitch1989 wrote:hi im michelle 21 years old looking for soulmate ,ready fot commitment and marrage.,pls add me to cator_m@yahoo.com thank u and god bless hope i can find my soulmate here

Do you have a profile on jaderune.com, michelle? If you don't you should send Michael a post and register for a profile on jaderune.com.
Edwin

Next

Return to Friends