hello Christmas

Moderator: youngj

hello Christmas

Postby lyrehc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:08 am

Christmas time is approaching and gift and giving are near....oh how i love Christmas :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Re: hello Christmas

Postby Smiley » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:24 pm

I never liked Christmas very much until I had kids.Then I became the biggest sap that I knew :D

Now that the kids have grown I don`t really see much of the girls over the Christmas holiday.Their mother makes them feel guilty about leaving her alone if they spend so much as an hour with me.
My son will of course be more than happy to hang with Dad.He and I have been alone for the last 20 or so Christmases. He does not understand the significance of the day but he enjoys the presents and the big meal.I enjoy seeing him happy.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Christmas was always a big occasion in my home as I was growing up, and I believed in Santa Claus until I was around 10. I tend to celebrate it more when I was married, but I had a big Christmas when I was in Cebu in 2010, and was surrounded by lots of children.
I also recall giving some Christmas gifts to my girlfriend's roommates, and they were in their mid-twenties, and they told me that was the first Christmas gift that they had ever received. I found that astonishing because I was given lots of presents throughout my life.
I have to admit, I like to be around children, especially during the Christmas holidays. It is a blessing to help to make a child happy, and see their excitement, curiosity, and joyful spirit.
Advance Merry Christmas! as they say in the Philippines. :D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 pm

when i was i child i never enjoy Christmas, i dont have many friend with me back then so my gift are always from my parents :D :D :D :D :D :D but when time passes i got a lot of friend and every Christmas was always my favorite part of the year i enjoy decorating the house with lights and Christmas trees...so beautiful to have a happy Christmas in your house...i enjoy giving gift and i hope someone will give me this year :D :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:37 pm

I enjoy making children happy during Christmas. Last year I sponsored a party for the kids in Nug-as, Cebu whose homes were damaged by Typhoon Sendong. I think that this year I will try to do the same for some kids in Bohol whose lives were altered by the earthquake that happened on October 15.
Well Ms lyrehc, maybe you will get lucky again this year in the sweepstakes as you have been in the past, and that will be like a Christmas gift to you from jaderune.com. Best wishes for you and your family...

I recall a comment about you possibly going to Mexico. Are you there, or are you still planning on going there? I have been to a few cities in northern Mexico. It can be a dangerous country now because of the drug cartels that have taken over the country. If you go, I hope that you will stay safe.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 am

actually sir Michael, Its not really going in mexico its a code made for breast cancer victim that are need to post in my facebook account... :lol: :lol: :lol: i'll send you the msg later,actually its for girls only but i like to share it with you.. :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Thank you for explaining it to me. You had me wondering! :o
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:41 am

I wish to have a blessed Christmas t his year even without gift all i want is a happy family...when i was little i wish to have toys every Christmas now my daughter always ask me to give her a lot of toys.....I hope if santas real he drop by my place and place a simple gift for my child, but Santa Clause are mom and dad in real :D :D :D ... I always wait for santa to bring my toys when i was a kid but when i saw my mom putting gift on my stocking i stop believing on santa and believe in mom and dad to be them... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:36 pm

I believed in Santa until my sister and I found some gifts stashed out in our garage that we later got as gifts from Santa. I think I was about 9. But in later life, I did enjoy being the Santa to my daughter and other children :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 pm

i love christmas too. celebrating christmas here was very wonderful and full of joy! im so excited with it, 15 days to go before christmas. i hope my christmas will be best this year. (Sing) all i want for christmas is my family (instead of you) :lol:
angel

Next

Return to Friends