Looking for friendship or soulmate

Moderator: youngj

Re: Looking for friendship or soulmate

Postby wayne208 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm

I think it is Great when a Man and a Women can get back together .. But Sometimes it does Not happen .. I am a Prime Example of this . My ex wife and I went to couple Counseling .. But Sadly it did not work ..She Cheated on Me and I forgave Her ..As I felt God would want Me to.. But after she Cheated the Third Time I knew We Had to get a Divorce .. I felt I had done my Duty by forgiving he twice .. But Three times I could not forgive .. I was working hard at My Job and at Trying to save a Marriage ..Sadly I lost Both of them .. My Company Downsized and I came home early to tell My Ex about it when I found Her in Bed with another Man ?? I grabbed My Puppy dog and Left the new House I was Buying Her ..I Went to the Courthouse The Next day and Got the Divorce Papers .. I So Thank God for My Wonderful Family and Friends ..They Really helped Me get through This Sad Time ..Their are always 2 sides to every Story .. But Even My Ex's Brother Took My Side ..She has since remarried and I feel so sorry for Her new Husband . I should have Known Better as I went to Church every Sunday .. But She Never went with Me ..Maybe that Was God trying to warn Me ?..
wayne208

Postby mizuki@astig.com » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:08 pm

[quote="red"][quote="HerrJonns"]I would like more specifics[/quot[color=#0000BF][/color]
don't know if I continue, even today, always liking myself. But what I learned to do many years ago was to forgive myself. It is very important for every human being to forgive herself or himself because if you live, you will make mistakes- it is inevitable. But once you do and you see the mistake, then you forgive yourself and say, 'well, if I'd known better I'd have done better,' that's all. So you say to people who you think you may have injured, 'I'm sorry,' and then you say to yourself, 'I'm sorry.' If we all hold on to the mistake, we can't see our own glory in the mirror because we have the mistake between our faces and the mirror; we can't see what we're capable of being. You can ask forgiveness of others, but in the end the real forgiveness is in one's own self. I think that young men and women are so caught by the way they see themselves. Now mind you. When a larger society sees them as unattractive, as threats, as too black or too white or too poor or too fat or too thin or too sexual or too asexual, that's rough. But you can overcome that. The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself. If we don't have that we never grow, we never learn, and sure as hell we should never teach.”
mizuki@astig.com

Postby Lhorie » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 am

wayne208 wrote:I think it is Great when a Man and a Women can get back together .. But Sometimes it does Not happen .. I am a Prime Example of this . My ex wife and I went to couple Counseling .. But Sadly it did not work ..She Cheated on Me and I forgave Her ..As I felt God would want Me to.. But after she Cheated the Third Time I knew We Had to get a Divorce .. I felt I had done my Duty by forgiving he twice .. But Three times I could not forgive .. I was working hard at My Job and at Trying to save a Marriage ..Sadly I lost Both of them .. My Company Downsized and I came home early to tell My Ex about it when I found Her in Bed with another Man ?? I grabbed My Puppy dog and Left the new House I was Buying Her ..I Went to the Courthouse The Next day and Got the Divorce Papers .. I So Thank God for My Wonderful Family and Friends ..They Really helped Me get through This Sad Time ..Their are always 2 sides to every Story .. But Even My Ex's Brother Took My Side ..She has since remarried and I feel so sorry for Her new Husband . I should have Known Better as I went to Church every Sunday .. But She Never went with Me ..Maybe that Was God trying to warn Me ?..

feel sad about your story.. i relate much; it's really hard to be cheated and give up on a relationship that you work hard and fight for to last . But GOD put us in the situation that lead us out of heartaches and pains, but surely He will heal those broken hearts and will send us a brighter tomorrow. :) Delight in the LORD and HE will give us the desires of our hearts.
Lhorie

Postby Edwin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 am

Lhorie, we are glad to see that you have joined the forum, and that you have posted. We hope that you will return often and continue to post. You can respond as you did, or you can ask questions that other people here will attempt to answer, and you can start your own post on whatever subject that is of interest to you, and other people here will write in response to it. Welcome! :D :D
Edwin

Postby chris2013 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 am

[quote="red"]Single looking for future husband.
chris2013

Looking for friendship or soulmate

Postby Gavincwarner » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:11 pm

I am looking single women between 30 to 35. Recently I divorced with my wife and now i want to start new life with new mate.
Gavincwarner

Postby Ronald Aguilla » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm new on here my name is Ronald Aguilla I'm looking for penpals with no children
Ronald Aguilla

Previous

Return to Friends