Please post your profile page and number

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Please post your profile page and number

Postby BigBlastGuy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm

When I stop by this forum I always enjoy reading the posts made by Filipinas. I know how most Americans think, so I am more interested to read comments by Filipinas and hopefully I gain understanding of their thoughts, ideas and culture. As I read Filipina posts I begin to wonder who this person is ?

So it would be nice, if a Filipina added her JadeRune profile page number each time you post so that everyone could read more about you.
BigBlastGuy

Re: Please post your profile page and number

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:When I stop by this forum I always enjoy reading the posts made by Filipinas. I know how most Americans think, so I am more interested to read comments by Filipinas and hopefully I gain understanding of their thoughts, ideas and culture. As I read Filipina posts I begin to wonder who this person is ?

So it would be nice, if a Filipina added her JadeRune profile page number each time you post so that everyone could read more about you.

Sorry got no profile in there. It is better to read post here and you will know how the person's mind and perspective in life. Can you post your avatar, here? So that we will see whom we are communicating to. Thank you. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby BigBlastGuy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

crisipicada wrote:
BigBlastGuy wrote:When I stop by this forum I always enjoy reading the posts made by Filipinas. I know how most Americans think, so I am more interested to read comments by Filipinas and hopefully I gain understanding of their thoughts, ideas and culture. As I read Filipina posts I begin to wonder who this person is ?

Sorry got no profile in there. It is better to read post here and you will know how the person's mind and perspective in life. Can you post your avatar, here? So that we will see whom we are communicating to. Thank you. :D :D :D :D

Sorry, I don't do avatars. You can just Google "handsome, dynamic, intelligent man" Ha! Ha!
BigBlastGuy

Postby red » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:01 am

Ha ha! how much you gonna pay us to search that online...there are too many of them lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Chas » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:52 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:You can just Google "handsome, dynamic, intelligent man"

Damn, I thought that was me :lol:

But then my too honest daughter put me straight. "Dad" she says "your an oops, but I still love you".

Oops :?

"Yes Dad"

Old
Overweight
Past it
So Ugly

That hurt, I am not that overweight :cry:

So BBG next time you are with a lady and she says oops - run :lol:
Chas

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:19 am

Yes, run fast and don't look back!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone has his/her own idea about profile posting, and picture posting. It is interesting to look at some of them. Some who have several pictures on the profile posting appear to be different people. I know they are not. We had a friend where we used to live who was invited by some really high class photography outfit to have a photo shoot, and I think it was in Italy. Anyway they made her look like she was 18 years old, but she is really 66 or so years old. When we take pictures of her that do not lie, she looks 66 years old. I think often times the person is so made up with makeup, and the photograph is touched up until the photo does not even resemble the person in everyday life.

I agree with Crisi in that you read what she writes over a period of time, and you know her. You know how her mind works and what her standards are. So it is really best to just get on here and post and respond to post, and then start your own posts. Be yourself when you write and people will accept you for that. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 pm

hey hey fat men, ha ha! you are not alone lol. Don't worry my husband is fat, not obese but i love him truthfully. So there should be a lady that does just like me.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

crisipicada wrote:

Why no profile? Why not bait the hook? If a person goes fishing and really wants to catch fish they must cast their net and bait their hook.
BigBlastGuy

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

BigBlastGuy wrote:
crisipicada wrote:

Why no profile? Why not bait the hook? If a person goes fishing and really wants to catch fish they must cast their net and bait their hook.

I had a profile three years ago January 26, 2009 to be exact, 96-5, if am not mistaken. I let the owner to delete my profile so that I can focus to the person I have been prayed for but did not prosper. So, I did not put my profile again. I had a profile in CF before, then I deleted also last year maybe October 2011 then make another one on January this year then I have deleted it again last month. it is quite a lot of stress with those people playing around and not serious. So, I am not looking, just enjoy my singleness and make everything to be a good wife to be by serving people around me, taking care my niece and nephews, serving my brother and Mother. I am not the person who collect and select, do not want to hurt people and give them false hope. That is all, I can say.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby fenmoor » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:10 pm

hehe This made me laugh. I am looking at Crissi's photo and reading her posts... I doubt that she has much of a problem landing fish! :lol:

She probably could start a fish market or restaurant! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill
fenmoor

Next

Return to General Forum