Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Postby fenmoor » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 am

Well, since you ask, I deliberately set out seeking a Filipina for a wife.

When I decided to look for a wife, I looked around here (America) and I do not like what I see happening to the culture of the US. Unfortunately for the Philippines I see the same thing happening in the cities like Manilla etc.

I spent 2 years living in the Philippines in the 1980's and remember those years fondly. I LOVED the Filipino peoples and culture. They have gotten much wrong... but they have gotten so much right, in my opinion.

So I looked around America and was seeking someone who has strong family values and considered her family more important than herself. The Filipina's in the forum may not understand why I am saying that, but those of us living in America KNOW that the ladies here have become egocentric thinking only of themselves. Finding a woman that embraced the values I treasure in America would be extremely difficult if it is even POSSIBLE any more.

I am not saying that ALL Filipina's are angels who never do wrong, but I truly believe that I have a greater chance of finding the "family" oriented woman in the Philippines than the USA...

It does not hurt that I have always considered the Filipina as the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Some times their beauty leaves me breathless. That picture that Crissi posted just a few moments ago is the perfect example... what a lovely lady. I also believe that an Amerasian child is one of the most beautiful combinations that can be had... between any race.

SO to answer your question Crissi... I would find myself to be the most fortunate man in the world to find a Filipina that is my soul mate. To find one that is not my soul mate would be the same as finding any other woman that is not. I simply believe that my soul mate will be contained within the body of a Filipina. You have to look somewhere... I think my odds are best looking in the Philippines.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Smiley » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Yeah Bill; that pretty much makes sense.
Like you,I have spent time in the Philippines,I`m not crazy about what I see as a culture of entitlement here in North America.I strongly suspect that I will retire in the PI fairly soon. I`m single now but do not plan to be for the rest of my life so some things just add up on their own.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 am

I am not really presently seeking since I am married, but if I were looking I like what I see in the Philippines. I agree with Crisi, that God's will and plan is what is important. I like the family orientation of the filipino people. I like it that they stick together and help each other. I also like it they in the Philippines have more respect and thoughts for God. Our country USA is divided. Some love God, believe in Him, serve Him, while others are anti God. The people might be Catholic or other protestant religions, but they give attention to God. I like it that the people give respect to God and His things. I have seen a lot of kindness and hospitality shown from the Philippines' people to other people, such as Americans. The people from the Philippines seem to show more repect all. It is always good to be respectful! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby BigBlastGuy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 pm

lyrehc wrote:
BigBlastGuy wrote:Filipinas. This is no joke. I can tell you how. But only if you really want to hear the truth. It is not difficult. It is not a scam. I can tell you right here on this forum but only if you want to hear. Knowledge is very valuable. In Proverbs young men are told to "get knowledge". Of course here we have young women but God would not object to a Filipina acquiring knowledge to find an American man if that is her goal!

hey Bigblastguy don't be shy and tell the young girls here about that knowledge you have :D :D :D
Not all Filipina has a goal finding an american man you know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many of us girls just want to have a partner where we can share our life with,the one who will understand us and accept us for what we are and will do same for our partner of course.

The very first action you should take is have a GOOD JadeRune profile AND at the bottom of every post on this forum and every email message you send out put (a) your name (b) the page and number of your profile (c) also the internet address of your JadeRuneProfile. So an interested guy can find you and know more about you.

Like this example. Or other contact information. Do NOT put your cell number. Save that for later as you get to know him by email.

BigBlastGuy
page X number X
http://g09.info/webb.php?u=eGAqNvIKdDuT6EasPSm95aYKBoeIdyulTQULvqldym6wDdZusgxwq4UiuT519r2wu%2FI3G8iL&b=29#p7254
BigBlastGuy

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:44 am

fenmoor wrote:Well, since you ask, I deliberately set out seeking a Filipina for a wife.

When I decided to look for a wife, I looked around here (America) and I do not like what I see happening to the culture of the US. Unfortunately for the Philippines I see the same thing happening in the cities like Manilla etc.

I spent 2 years living in the Philippines in the 1980's and remember those years fondly. I LOVED the Filipino peoples and culture. They have gotten much wrong... but they have gotten so much right, in my opinion.

So I looked around America and was seeking someone who has strong family values and considered her family more important than herself. The Filipina's in the forum may not understand why I am saying that, but those of us living in America KNOW that the ladies here have become egocentric thinking only of themselves. Finding a woman that embraced the values I treasure in America would be extremely difficult if it is even POSSIBLE any more.

I am not saying that ALL Filipina's are angels who never do wrong, but I truly believe that I have a greater chance of finding the "family" oriented woman in the Philippines than the USA...

It does not hurt that I have always considered the Filipina as the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Some times their beauty leaves me breathless. That picture that Crissi posted just a few moments ago is the perfect example... what a lovely lady. I also believe that an Amerasian child is one of the most beautiful combinations that can be had... between any race.

SO to answer your question Crissi... I would find myself to be the most fortunate man in the world to find a Filipina that is my soul mate. To find one that is not my soul mate would be the same as finding any other woman that is not. I simply believe that my soul mate will be contained within the body of a Filipina. You have to look somewhere... I think my odds are best looking in the Philippines.

Bill

That is good to hear, Bill that you are honest with your intention of finding a filipina. I hope and pray that God will give you the desires of your heart and that God will always give you a good heart.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 am

My wife's brother had worked all over the world after retiring from the Navy. He worked as a ship inspector. He would write repair orders, and then he would return to inspect seeing that those orders were carried out. He made lots of money. He wanted to retire to the Philippines with his wife. But, his wife was a diabetic, and she was afraid that she couldn't get proper care for her diabetes in the Philippines, but she could have. There marriage was not that great for years, so they separated and divorced. Then Carol's brother married the sister of a man that he had worked with on some of his jobs. They had 12 very happy years together before he died of cancer just a few weeks ago. His two girls were pretty unhappy about the situation, but one of them became a Christian, and she forgave and accepted her Dad, and she was with him the last few days that he was alive. He gave his heart to the Lord before his passing, which made all of us very happy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:
lyrehc wrote:
BigBlastGuy wrote:Filipinas. This is no joke. I can tell you how. But only if you really want to hear the truth. It is not difficult. It is not a scam. I can tell you right here on this forum but only if you want to hear. Knowledge is very valuable. In Proverbs young men are told to "get knowledge". Of course here we have young women but God would not object to a Filipina acquiring knowledge to find an American man if that is her goal!

hey Bigblastguy don't be shy and tell the young girls here about that knowledge you have :D :D :D
Not all Filipina has a goal finding an american man you know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many of us girls just want to have a partner where we can share our life with,the one who will understand us and accept us for what we are and will do same for our partner of course.

The very first action you should take is have a GOOD JadeRune profile AND at the bottom of every post on this forum and every email message you send out put (a) your name (b) the page and number of your profile (c) also the internet address of your JadeRuneProfile. So an interested guy can find you and know more about you.

Like this example. Or other contact information. Do NOT put your cell number. Save that for later as you get to know him by email.

BigBlastGuy
page X number X
http://g09.info/webb.php?u=eGAqNvIKdDuT6EasPSm95aYKBoeIdyulTQULvqldym6wDdZusgxwq4UiuT519r2wu%2FI3G8iL&b=29#p7254

why put that on when you can pm....its more safe and secure if you just send private msg....If a person is really interersted in knowing someone he or she will be eager to find ways to communicate. there are some that select and collect so we should be careful also...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby fenmoor » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 am

ly,

While it is good to pm, as you at least have a chance to read their writings and get some idea of their thoughts, before you contact them... You are limiting the "pool" of potential mates. I mean I would guess that MOST men that look for this site are not going to post in here at all.

I also think that this site would attract a higher ... suitability ... males for the ladies because of the "inconvenience". The lack of instant gratification. I would think that most of the collect and select folks would take the path of least resistance. That would be the dating sites with all the instant connections, etc...

Heh by limiting to PM, you are basically saying that me, smiley, BBG, and Edwin would be your "field". Nothing personal, but that is not a very large selection to find someone that matches well with you. Just a thought...

Now that said... it is good for us, since the field is so much smaller :D :D :D :D :D

Bill
fenmoor

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 am

fenmoor wrote:ly,

While it is good to pm, as you at least have a chance to read their writings and get some idea of their thoughts, before you contact them... You are limiting the "pool" of potential mates. I mean I would guess that MOST men that look for this site are not going to post in here at all.

I also think that this site would attract a higher ... suitability ... males for the ladies because of the "inconvenience". The lack of instant gratification. I would think that most of the collect and select folks would take the path of least resistance. That would be the dating sites with all the instant connections, etc...

Heh by limiting to PM, you are basically saying that me, smiley, BBG, and Edwin would be your "field". Nothing personal, but that is not a very large selection to find someone that matches well with you. Just a thought...

Now that said... it is good for us, since the field is so much smaller :D :D :D :D :D

Bill

Yes Bill is correct. To find or meet a western (american) men PM is not effective. Having a good profile and always putting her name and contact information on posts, email etc. will be much much better than PM. If she already has a western boyfriend, PM may be a good method for instant communication but PM is NOT a good way to find or meet a western man.

I used the fishing comparison before. If you want to catch a fish, think like a fish. If you want to catch a western man, think like an western man.
BigBlastGuy

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 pm

crisipicada wrote:Not really. But you cannot resist if God wants a filipina to marry an american guy, what do you think? :?: :?: :?: :?:

If a filipina really does NOT want to find a western (american) man why would she ever post a profile on JadeRune?

Now my question is: Do you really want to find a filipina woman?
BigBlastGuy

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum