How Can We Mend a Broken Heart?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

How Can We Mend a Broken Heart?

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 am

How can we live for tomorrow? Our joy turns to sorrow. We do not meant to hurt someone and what has done cannot be undone. We have been hurt, feeling desperate, discourage, sad, and disappointed. How do we mend a broken a heart. How do we find a place to start? How can we learn to trust each other? How do we wipe away the tears ? It seems it is hopeless because no one forgives. If only we can change mind and heart and let us change within. I miss your simple smile. How can we live when we still love the person? To be happy again Is worth all to start all over again?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: How Can We Mend a Broken Heart?

Postby fenmoor » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 am

crisipicada wrote:How can we live for tomorrow? Our joy turns to sorrow. We do not meant to hurt someone and what has done cannot be undone. We have been hurt, feeling desperate, discourage, sad, and disappointed. How do we mend a broken a heart. How do we find a place to start? How can we learn to trust each other? How do we wipe away the tears ? It seems it is hopeless because no one forgives. If only we can change mind and heart and let us change within. I miss your simple smile. How can we live when we still love the person? To be happy again Is worth all to start all over again?

Wow what a question... you ask easy ones! Like what is the meaning of life!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D

But there is a saying Crissi, "time heals all wounds". It may not happen in a week, it may not happen in a year or a decade, but it will happen. At least you understand that now is not the time to start a new relationship, that would be a disaster! We would try to fill a hole in our heart only to destroy another person just to make us feel better... NOT GOOD!

But the question I can answer here is; "To be happy again Is worth all to start all over again?". Crissi, if you could have the love and the joy that you had back again, would you take it? Would you risk the possibility of the pain you are now feeling to soar into the heights of love. To take a chance on another person that he might just be what you have waited for your whole life? That indeed you 2 shall become one flesh? It is said that Donald Trump has been bankrupt many times. But he still kept trying until he succeeded. I do not think wealth is that important, but love certainly is! Fight for you and your future... fight for the children that Crissi wants in the future, DO NOT be defeated by this... No pain lasts forever, but the joy of a pure relationship CAN last... CAN be renewed every day to bring you contentment and joy. Do not give up Crissi... you can do it!

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:43 pm

I think only God can help us to have our broken hearts mended. It is hard to be hurt, and then start again. Yes more forgiveness would help. Forgiveness, understanding, acceptance are all good. Many times we have a hard time after having a broken heart, but time will heal, and God will help us. We just need to trust in God fully, and look to Him for direction. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 am

The answer is simple: Forgive and forget. Just like God forgives us. It may take time to heal and forget. What I had experienced was I moved on and never ever have relationship with the person again. Befriend the person who hurt you but not close friends. Give time yourself to be alone and meditate. Cry and cry until nothing to shed tears anymore. Rebuild your self esteem and get busy and go on dating again. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 am

I agree with you Red, forget and forgive like God does us. It is easier said than done, but we can do it. Alone time is good. Crying is good also, because maybe it is not death, but it is like death and the grieving process that we must go through. Then be busy too, and hang out with friends to help cheer you up. Time does heal, so after a while it will not hurt so badly. Seek comfort with other Christians and in church. I agree be friends, but don't ever get too close again, as it will just open old wounds. Then, yes, move on and date again. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

I read on Crisi's question: How can we live when we still love the person?
I will illustrate here an experienced. I had a boyfriend back when still single. I was so in love with him and we were in long distance relationship but not that far really was studying college then. We met every weekend. So, I found out that he had a girlfriend. Then I confronted him and he admitted that it was true so I broke up with him. So there was hurting and crying and wow, it made me sick I had fever that time. I wanted to be alone I think it took for a week. So, I focus on studies involved in group activities. Eventually I forgiven my ex-bf then I told myself that i am ready to face him again and befriend. So we did met again with other friends and yes i was still in love with him then he came up to me saying he wanted a second chance. I said okay then since he broke up with that girlfriend. I thought okay this will go either two ways, love is sweeter in second time around or feeling will not be as intense as it was first time. And indeed, my feeling was not as intense as first time. Guess I am just the type of person that once trust is abused I can't give it 100 percent again. Then I heard he was dating other girls again. So I didn't even bother talking to him again and just forget him and moved on.
So Crisi I don't really know what situation you are at. But if in case you are still in love with an ex-bf and wanted to get back again for second chance, give it a try. Maybe it will work out. If not then it is not meant for you then time to move on and give your heart a chance to love again to a another man.
red

Postby wantingmore » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I personally have a hard time to trust for the second time if the woman is unfaithful to me. But I would give her another chance because I love her.
wantingmore

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm

I have a tendency to think that if a person cheats on you once, they will do it again. I'm not sure why that is, but I think it is the rule rather than the exception. I think Red's situation is common. The young lady has a boyfriend. She thinks that she is his one and only. But them she learns that he has one or more others besides her. She confronts him. He admits guilt or denies it. Then there is forgiveness, and before long she finds out that he is doing the same thing again! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby lie_ta » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am

There is also a tendency that those who has cheated by men or women also cannot built trust or hard to trust because of failure past relationship. Oftentimes, they are afraid to love again for the second time.
lie_ta

Postby red » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:15 am

Not in my case. I just don't want to get hook up with the same person over and over again. Give it a try to trust and love to another man. It is unfair for next person that is willing to love you unconditionally. Past is past, moved on. Think big there are a lot of men out there ... Sure there is better or rather, the best man for you :D
red

Next

Return to General Forum